Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Suitely

Our team used this app to create custom filters on different collections and the we're very happy with the support we received! The team was very quick to respond and even helped me fix a coding issue while they updated the filter code! I would recommend this app to everyone!

Grace and Lace

Great app! Functionality is great, so many options. It looks great on our site (graceandlace.com) and anything that didn't work right was quickly fixed by their support team.

Her Pony

Great app & excellent support. integrates with the theme layout very well. Highly recommended if your looking for an advance search & filter app.

decoratd

Functionality is amazing and support is next level. Can't say enough positive things about installing this app!!

Hic!

Very responsive team working behind the app. Would definitely recommend. They will work with you until the desired outcome is achieved and ensure you have what you require. 5 Stars!

ND John Wines

A great app to allow customers to find specific products. The search function with suggestions is a massive improvement over the native Shopify search (or the search that came with the theme I purchased!). But the best thing is the support. Any issues are sorted quickly and without fuss. If you hit any snags or compatibility issues with your theme, they fix it almost immediately (allowing for time zones). Can not recommend highly enough.

October 31, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for giving us such a brilliant 5-star review. We are delighted that you are seeing firsthand the positive impact our app and our dedicated Customer support team have brought out to your business. Should any else inquiries arise, please reach back to us at any time.

Warm regards,
BoostCommerce team

Artpiq

The app works simply great. It also has many customization options so we could easily adjust the filter to our store design. Plus the support is very helpful, friendly and reacts really fast.

Fun a Ton

This app works great and the support team is super helpful. They were willing to help us make changes so the app looks great with our store's design. We highly recommend it.

France & Son

The app works well and the support is fast and great. The only negative is there's no synonym function, which is pretty important for my business and improving our user experience. When they add synonym control, then I'll upgrade to a 5 star.

August 20, 2019

Hello,

We appreciate you taking time to follow up this feature. As we fully acknowledge how the synonym does sound helpful to the customer once it's launched. Our team's work is ongoing to build and enhance this feature. We will try to get it released within this quarter along with other advanced ones. Please stay tuned with us!

Livia from BoostCommerce

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Superb! The app works beautifully and their support is up there with the best of apps across any category. They have been able, willing, and ready to do any tweaks necessary to make this app work perfectly on my theme as I wanted it to. I highly recommend.