Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Active Endeavors

Great service! Has gone above and beyond to help us out. Responds within same day of needing something fixed.

Craft Sports Canada

Amazing app. It just works! So easy to setup with all the config you need. As a developer, it is simple to apply your own styling to match your theme. Support is responsive and very helpful with any issues.

Washburn's Home Furnishings

I got this app because I believe it is the best app for filtering products and creating custom filter trees. I had a small issue setting up the app to work in my store, and BoostCommerce's customer support replied to me quickly and had my issue resolved within the day. I am very impressed with their support and their app.

Objectrare

I have used this app for a long time, but I have never felt uncomfortable. When a problem occurs and I send an e-mail to a developer, I always get an answer within one or two days, and Developer solve the problem quickly and accurately. I'm always happy with the app. Thank you.

Goodwin Smith

Worst app, I have used on the store. This app does not support multi currency. The search and filter results dont change currency. Contacted support and gave them access to my store for them to edit. Nothing happened, emailed on numerous occassions, with no reply. Would not recommend.

June 20, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

We'd communicated before and fixed the problem, so I'm assuming there must be a glitch in communication. We have been working hard and assure that our app can now support the Shopify Multi Currencies very well.

We've also been reaching out to you many times via email since then yet we haven't received any further feedback from you. Could you please kindly check your inbox so we could assist you further regarding this feature? Please also check your spam folder just in case all emails went there.

At BoostCommerce we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support service we can. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

All the best!

Τριανταφύλλου & ΣΙΑ - Organametrisis.gr

Excellent support! They responded immediately and fixed our issue concerning greek characters not parsing correctly in a fast manner remotely.
Definately recommended for the quality of support!

Bailey Nelson

Very versatile app and intuitive installation even if you decide to do it manually. Customer support were super helpful too!

Owa Yurika

Excellent customer support - quick and very helpful.
The app has some compatibility issues with my theme, but no need to worry. The support is right there to fix it.

Escapade Online

Great app, easy to use and very user-friendly. Support team is very helpful, understand the concerns very well and solved in hours instead of days. Highly recommended!!!

The Birdcage Boutique

Great functioning app. Issues have been resolved promptly and with ease - it has been a pleasure to communicate with the team. Some minor issues regarding product syncing when changes are made to products, new stock is added etc but overall would recommend this great filter and search app.