Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Onshore Cellars

The support in getting this up and running has been amazing. The app its self is fast and very easy to use. I would highly recommend installing these apps!

newZJOOS.dk

I am very pleased with this app, it does exactly what i wanted. It gives my store a better look and the filtering mechanisms works very well.
Furthermore the support was fast and effetive.

Capland.hu

Fast and helpful customer service and great filter app, Will was especially helpful. Kind regards, Zoli

tally's mojos

Product Filter & Search have been nothing short of an absolute Godsend for my business. I have tried other product filter solutions however none of them were as affordable, quick, and easy to use as Product Filter & Search. When I started out the only function that I was looking for was the ability to multi-select filter options for my customers or so I thought. However, after thoroughly analyzing this solution I have discovered that it can not only do that but it also helps with my site analytics. This is helping me get a better idea as to what my customer is searching for thus allowing me to create a custom approach when putting together marketing material. If it stopped here I would be a happy customer however the BoostCommerce Team takes it a step further in showing me ways to use their solution in order to save time with my setup utilizing time-saving features like their Filter Feature (extremely helpful for stores with large inventories) as well as features like Merge values that are very helpful for customizing your mobile experience. There have been other things that the team has helped me with that if I cared to go into great detail on I am afraid that no one would read it lol. I say this in closing Thank You BoostCommerce team for taking the time to help the little guy get started. Buy with confidence guys.

September 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you a million for taking the time to give us an amazing review!

Your beautiful complement has filled our hearts with joy! We are glad to know that our app fulfills your needs. Our dedicated staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We will try our best to deliver high-quality features! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

Honeydewusa

Always hide items in my store and in my APP for no reason. Very bad for business! extremely disappointed!

September 24, 2020

***** UPDATE *****

Dear valued customer,

We would like to update the origin of the missing product issue on your mobile app. After investigating, we found out those missing products are published only in the Vajro Mobile App channel, which we do not fetch by default in our app system. However, our app is highly customizable and it could be configured to fetch products from any specific channels.

We are happy to work with you to make this integration works well. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

***********

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are deeply sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with our app.

We hope you give us an opportunity to amend this for you and show you that customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We believe we could work together to make it run smoothly.

We have sent you an email to further work with you regarding this. Kindly could you please check it?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Boost Team

look-see

This is a great app with robust filter and search functionalities. The customer service and technical support provided by Boost has also been really outstanding. I had a few occasions when I had questions regarding configurations for the app or needed technical assistance in setting things up and the support team was always friendly, helpful and quick to respond.

September 26, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you around.

Dijkmans Muziek

Great functionality and fantastic customer support. Especially the filters work just wonderfully, with great customisation options. Fits really nicely with our lay-out and the customer support does a great job to further enhance the experience.

Alissée

This filter is exactly what I needed with its ingenious system of prefixes in tags, which allows to create a filter with different categories that are not in your products options/type/collection/etc. (For example if you sell tee-shirts, each in a unique color so the color is not in the variants, you can create a filter using tags like "color Red", "color Blue", and the filter will read "Red / Blue", and/or you can add a tag with prefix for the fitting or whatever you want, the possibilities are endless)
There are a lot of customization, including swatches for colors (you can use theirs or create your own), filter on the top or on the side of the page, text color, size... and many others.
The team is awesome, they helped me tirelessly and always kindly with the integration of the filter in my theme, some customization, and even going beyond their duty to help me with another app.

September 20, 2020

Hello,

It is our honor and our pleasure to know the positive impact that our app has brought to your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern come up.

Warm regards,

LIVEHAF

I've used this apps for years and there is no problem at all, and someday I realize there is a glitch on the apps. I contacted via email, and they forget to upgrade it (3-4 emails back and forth) but they're so friendly and helpful. Thank you somuch, will use it till I don't use shopify!

September 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

Though we feel sorry that the glitch happened, we're glad that you're pleased with the results we adjusted. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Boost team

myCigara

Excellent Customer service and great app, Henry was especially helpful and should be acknowledged for his exemplary service

September 12, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to learn that Henry helped to make your experience such a positive one. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him in the support team. We hope you are enjoying the app and please come back to us should any concern pops up, anytime!

Wishing you and your business every success!
Boost team