Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Miik

Not only does this app offer amazing functionality, it's easy to use and support is INCREDIBLE. It worked great immediately after install but I needed a few tweaks to get it looking exactly how I wanted. Their support team responded quickly and did a great job with my requests. I'm so impressed!

Garage Utility

I used this app to power my sidebar filters and I am having an incredible experience. We have quite a big store and lots of back-end product data that we have to work with.

Due to the large amounts of data, we have to do a custom integration of our many product metafields to structure the sidebar filter.

The team's support is incredible and their developers are really on-the-ball and knowledgeable about the platform. They were able to work with a large amount of data & deal with complex projects seamlessly.

Definitely recommended for serious stores wanting to grow massive businesses. Definitely worth the price too.

February 27, 2020

Hello there,

We are so thrilled to receive such a wonderful review. It is our pleasure to assist you to prosper your business. There are not enough words to describe our joy that you have put your trust into our app. We will continue our duty to deliver best quality customer service. Should you have any inquiries, please let us know!

Warm regards,
Boost Team

CSLED

The app is easy to install, set up, and use. The app produces very professional looking filters. Highly Recommended!

SeamsFriendly

Have never seen better Support ON ANY APP! Hands-down Product Filter and Search app is the best on Shopify! Love it! Everything is great!!

My Wedding Favors

App works perfectly and the support is AMAZING!!! They have helped make our collection pages and search look exactly how we need them and are VERY responsive.

MUGO

Best filter application on the market, don't need to look at other extensions. Also, the support team is wonderful!

La Borsa Firmata

We have a pretty complicated website with so many products to be filtered. This is the ONLY app that can handle properly the filters. If you have troubles or specific problem like us ask for support (Miguel is the top!); they will help you to find the solution. Just buy and install!

The Record Hub

One of the best apps we use. And the support staff are excellent. We would highly recommend this app to anyone.

The Basic Concept

We use this app mainly for the filtering option but the search that comes with the app has a very good UI. We initially gave 4 star due to some syncing issues but after speaking with the support (who was very helpful and hands on), the issue was resolved and we are 100% satisfied with this app! Highly recommend this app!

February 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us!

Basically, you don't have to manually sync every time you make a change to the website or add a new product since sync between our system and Shopify is automatic via a Quick Sync process.

The process runs every three minutes to check and update any modification you have made. Please note that all updates from a store are queued and processed one at a time so it could be slow if there are a lot of updates (like thousands) in the queue.

Our representative will reach out to you via email to explain further on it as well.

All the best,
Boost team

In Season Jewelry

Technical support is second to none!!!! I have never had such responsive and professional support from an app before, and I've been using Shopify for 10 years!