Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

CoEdition

It is convenient and easy to use, but as we have a large volume of products, it is super super slow to load collection pages. Support did not help at all except sorta give me a response telling me how the app is built. LOL.

Oh Clocks

Awesome filters at a great price, and the support staff customise and make sure everything is just as you want it. I trailed a couple of other highly rated filter apps and Boost won easily. Great app and service.

wholesalewaterheater

OK, OK...now 5 stars, they seem to have solved their support issues, the program works very good.
Revising again, as apparently if you are too high maintenance or ask too many questions, they ignore you.
Won't be revising again...buyer be ware
Down to 3 stars, support is inconsistent, app is good. 3 is what they get, and I won't change it anymore. Too many unkempt promises.
Follow-up and update to 5 stars
Support settled issue and apologized for delay and resolved issue
Good app, but unfortunately support seems to have dried up...no response to numerous requests over a 2 week period...not good for an app that charges a monthly fee, very disappointing
Otherwise they would get a better rating

Peanuts and Golf

Great app and customer service, 5 stars! Would recommend this app to anyone who is needing a large store sorted

Tropique Cushions

This app adds great functionality to our website - perfect for what we were looking for. At first, old products were showing up within the search function, however Jenn and João in support promptly helped me resolve any issues and the app now works perfectly. Full confidence this app and team will continue to support our website!

Heart's Desire Clothing

This app is cool. It does what we need it to do and looks nice. Their support team is awesome! Highly recommend

Print Media, Inc.

The folks at BoostCommerce stand behind their product. You can count on excellent customer support!

Arova Kitchens & Bathrooms

We use the Prestige theme. This app simply doesn't display anything to our collections. A waste of time and money

September 8, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I’m sorry for your negative experience with our app.

Since we were failed to connect to you via email earlier and we couldn’t reply to this feedback until recently this function was released, allow me to follow up here once more time.

We checked the problem carefully and it seems like all the filter options has been disabled manually by mistake, hence you didn’t see anything from your collection. We have also successfully integrated and fully supported the Prestige theme now. Therefore, please let us know if we could help get it resolve for you.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you again soon!

Popsy Clothing

Installed the app to enable customers to filter by size. Easy to install and configure. Needed a couple of custom amendments - Contacted customer support and the amendments were done within the hour. Great service!
Popsyclothing.com

Canine Compassion Bandanas

Great app, fast responses from tech support. I'm very satisfied! Would definitely recommend to other users.