Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

rugsthatfit.com

We love the filter! It's exactly what we were looking for. Customer service was excellent and very responsive!

Jean Store

best support ever. really helpful and fast. app is good, any issues and they are on hand to fix straight away.

MORSEN

This App is really useful, highly recommend to use this one, thanks for the help!

ASC Resale

This app is great, they provide great filtering abilities as well as search. Their team is great and always is super responsive any time I have a question. I tried other filter apps and this is by far the best. Would recommend!

ROUCHA

great app great support. tested several filter apps and this had the most straightforward front and back end. the right amount of bells and whistles!

Byhusted.dk

Just downloaded the filter. Contacted the support team because I needed some customization and they helped me fast!

Girls.co.uk

After trying many other filters and wasting my time with things that do not work or not offering the functionality that one would expect. I tried this one and everything is as it should be! Had a small problem with the intergration in to my theme, but a quick message to support and it was solved! Exactly what you would expect from a paid plugin. Other devs could learn a lot from these guys. Honestly if you want a filter, dont waste hours like I did - more if you allow for the days my support ticket when unanswered with another filter! - install this filter and you will be a very happy shopkeeper!

Calytrix

This app is absolutely great. It's very simple and easy to use. It makes your collection pages look great and integrates a much better search algorithm so our customers can find the products on our store much more efficiently. On that note, their customer service is outstanding. Usually responds very fast, and we asked for a custom edit, which would make our images on the site display the same size. They went ahead and added the custom code to make it happen! Highly Recommend this app.

LISETTE

Setting up different filter trees for different collections with variant options and tags is so easy. Super clever tag. We tried to figure out what's possible in the app. The support responded quickly and efficiently to take all my concerns away. Highly recommended.

Orabel

Great customer service. I asked for help and I got it in the next 24h. It was effective, fast and well done.