Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Lucy Avenue

This is the only filter app that should be available on Shopify. Its way easier to use than all the other filter apps (I tried them) and their customer service is top notch and responds fast. Highly recommend!

The Bottle Club

Excellent custom filtering options, search functionality is on point with accurate suggestions and shopify pages and excellent support staff - worth an install!

Targus

This app offers a great solution for controlling filters across collections. We use a more robust solution for search but from a collection/category filtering perspective BoostCommerce cannot be beat for the price point. In addition, their support is very responsive!

AV4Home

The app is very easy to use once installed. Installation support is excellent, efficient and they are quick to respond to any questions.

naqshii

As a professional digital marketer, this is the second time that I am working with this app and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Not easy to setup the look are just as terrible as most other filters and the price is too high, Beside that the theme look was totally ruined by using the theme it should add something not add a little and remove a lot.

Pickett's Press

Can't say anything bad about this app! Very easy to use and the support was amazing! My filter button was not working on the mobile device and their response rate was very quick and fixed the problem in less than 2 days!

CASELY

Really incredible app & even better support. I had a very specific filter customization that I wanted to implement to the collection filter and they worked with me to get it done in less than 48 hours. 100% recommend!

Revival Rugs

This app is great and the support is *the best*! We switched over to this app because it filters un-invasively and doesn't edit our products (unlike some other apps). After the quick installation by the BoostCommerce team, we've required a few rounds of specific customizations, and Miguel, Will, Jenn, everyone has been quickly responsive and they exactly what we need done within a day. The requests are a bit above and beyond, but they just get it done! It felt like we'd contracted out an extra dev team with them on our side, and it eases our minds they're so dependable. Thanks so much, BoostCommerce team!

West Path

amazing customer support, with impressive turn around times. really happy with the performance so far and can't say enough good things about its performance and the team support (big shout out to Miguel!). FYI: I was hesitant on this app because of the lone negative review about AJAX affecting SEO (we're really big into SEO rankings), but I don't believe this will affect product page SEO or Home Page SEO because it only runs on collection pages. I've indexed my search rankings before installing and will report back if they drop after a few weeks time (if I don't update this, it means there's been no negative affect on my SEO)