Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Fillion Électronique

The application is very powerful and flexible, allow full customization.
But the best point : the support, can't be more reactive and efficient :)

Noah Garden Centre

Henry was helpful in assisting us to integrate the app into our new theme and followed up on our small requests. Happy with the service provided and prompt replies.

WATCHMONT

In my opinion, this is the best filter on the Shopify App Store. The support from Will in particular was outstanding. I highly recommend if you're looking for a product filter app.

Burnt Soul

I tried a lot of other filter apps before this one and this is by far the best. I was recommended it by a developer and initially put off by the price. I decided to give it a go and haven't looked back. It's easy to use and the support is super quick!! It's also the best-looking filter on the user end by a million miles and looks great on phone and desktop. Would highly recommend!!

ShopRebel

Not cheap but great app. Awesome configuration possibilities, amazing support from staff. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

After installing the app, some changes were made in our customized theme. These issues were solved free of charge, even though we were still in the trial period.

vet-n-pet DIRECT

We are at the end of the 30 day trial as we build out a new store. We have no hesitation about moving to a paid plan. Quick to respond to any queries and they provide help in getting it to display just right with your theme (just ask them!). Easy to use. Plenty of options to get your filters to display just how you want on different collections.

Lajoilayette.com

I would give 100 stars.
Absolute amazing support.
Quick turnaround. Customized to my themes look.

And the app works seamlessly.

Aspiga

Really please with the Product Filter and Search app. We have a lot of products with different colours and variations and many different styles so this app is great for filtering and organising products so the customer has a far better shopping experience.

Room Privée™

We have quite a large site with many collections, and this app really helped us making navigation on our site better! The side-bar function is simply perfect and our visitors started spending more time on our site after we integrated this app.
Furthermore, the staff are amazing and reply immediately with answers and solutions to whatever problems you could have.

Event Registration

This app is very helpful in terms of search and filter.

They provide excellent customer services and technical support. Each when there's a technical issue, they would investigate and assist to update the coding if necessary.

Excellent app and strongly recommend.