Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Fab Fantasies

I love this app. Looks great in my store . Easily customizable and when i needed some custom code fix the tech support was excellent. Highly recommend it. Will has been helping with every little detail to make my website look amazing. Thank you. You can see it here: www.fabfantasies.com

Vanilla Underground

Really great support from Miguel when switching themes and requesting some custom changes! Thanks for everything!

ecigdiscountclub

Very good app and had a slight issue which was resolved straight away and everything is now working seamlessly

Bold Floors

Incredible support! They have made it look/work perfectly on my site!

This is a necessary tool for ALL online stores!

Fabric Flavours ltd

Fantastic Support! João was very quick to respond to us and resolve anything we needed. Love the app, keep up the great work!

influenced by

The app is very efficient. We also received very fast & nice support via email, so every issue we encountered could be fixed within hours. Thanks!

Planethair

We have an e-commerce website since 2000,
we collaborate with a lots of developers

BoostCommerce: customer oriented company, great service, quickly to solve problems

App: the best Shopify Filter App

In Season Jewelry Wholesale

Great app for customers navigate and filter our products. The support has been amazing! I highly recommend!

Stars and Stripes Lighting

This app has totally been a blessing. Our store has so many different unique and products with varying specs. To give customers and overall better shopping experience we decided to give this app a try, man it was totally worth the try. The support was amazing in helping to get this setup for our store and tweak it to our needs. Anyone thinking about purchasing this app should definitely move forward you will be well pleased.

Rachel Riley

This App really helped my customers navigate our products. And the developers are so easy to work with and quick to fix and issues that come up, I highly recommend!