Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

ShopRebel

Not cheap but great app. Awesome configuration possibilities, amazing support from staff. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

After installing the app, some changes were made in our customized theme. These issues were solved free of charge, even though we were still in the trial period.

vet-n-pet DIRECT

We are at the end of the 30 day trial as we build out a new store. We have no hesitation about moving to a paid plan. Quick to respond to any queries and they provide help in getting it to display just right with your theme (just ask them!). Easy to use. Plenty of options to get your filters to display just how you want on different collections.

Lajoilayette.com

I would give 100 stars.
Absolute amazing support.
Quick turnaround. Customized to my themes look.

And the app works seamlessly.

Aspiga

Really please with the Product Filter and Search app. We have a lot of products with different colours and variations and many different styles so this app is great for filtering and organising products so the customer has a far better shopping experience.

Room Privée™

We have quite a large site with many collections, and this app really helped us making navigation on our site better! The side-bar function is simply perfect and our visitors started spending more time on our site after we integrated this app.
Furthermore, the staff are amazing and reply immediately with answers and solutions to whatever problems you could have.

Event Registration

This app is very helpful in terms of search and filter.

They provide excellent customer services and technical support. Each when there's a technical issue, they would investigate and assist to update the coding if necessary.

Excellent app and strongly recommend.

KINGUELE.COM

I tried 3 filter apps before, until I installed Boost filter @ search. The app is stunning and the support team is really helpful and responsive. No matter the issue or the need. Really really appreciate.

I can only recommend any one to install this filter & search tool.
Again, great great support team. Keep going like this guys !

oceanstore

BEST SUPPORT I have ever experienced. No matter what they fix the problem. Been using this for 15. years and its has been worth every cent. Great team behind this app. thank you

Modern Millie Shop

Very helpful and quick to reply to questions, easy to edit on my end as well. I had switched from another search app that was complicated. This is very user friendly. I can change the amount of variants, colors, sizes that show. Keeps my site looking clean and streamlined.

CoEdition

It is convenient and easy to use, but as we have a large volume of products, it is super super slow to load collection pages. Support did not help at all except sorta give me a response telling me how the app is built. LOL.