Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

ADEXE Watches

Great service and communication between the their team and I. All the help they gave was clear and the changes they made look great,

SaltTree

Good customer service and fast response
Thank you much Lucy Tr!!!!
Highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastwood Guitars

Great app, great service. We now use this app on a few of our different storefronts, and couldn't imagine trying to navigate our various product options without it. The support team is always there to address our questions / concerns in a timely manner.

S&B the beauty shop

Absolutely fantastic app that has really helped bring our site to life. Has multiple functions that we were not even aware it had when we first purchased it. Initially we used it to make our own colour swatches but then found the search and other custom things that are extremely useful to our new site.

The main reason and point as to why I cannot help but sing their praises is their dedicated and extremely helpful support team. Whenever something went wrong or needed a quick fix their team was straight on it with no delay! In particular I would like to point out Will at the support team as we must've sent him at least a hundred mails by this point in time! In my mind he went above and beyond in his support role which made our lives must easier and stress free! As someone who used to work and train people in Customer Service I know good service when I see it!

We have a saying in the office now that is "Where there is a Will there is a way!" Corny but true :P

So if you are looking for a good filter app with a great level of support this app is for you :)

KJP-Development

App is great. The support was even better. Had some questions - answered quickly and helped me get this to a place where it worked with my brands unique customizations. Had follow up request and AGAIN got quick support that solved my problem.

ESTRO.COM.AU - Luxury Designer Outlet

Excellent customer service! Always ready to help for any issue and give support very quickly! Highly Recommend i

BLOC Vintage Clothing

Needed some help and these guys were quick to respond. Kept me in the loop and gave me exactly what I asked for :)

Lil' Firefly

The filter works perfectly and we can't say enough about the customer service! They are super quick to respond and fix any issues!

Emma and Eva

App works well. Some minor issues, support fix it within hours. Support service is EXCELLENT!

I highly recommend this app.

Emma and Eva

Icaruskitesurfshop

Works great!!! Little problem with the layout on the theme. Fixed by customer support within 1 business day...Thats what you call perfect service!!!