Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Your Baby Onesies

I had been using a different product filter app to set up my Shopify store but I had so many headaches setting up the 'merge color' feature and spent countless hours trying to get it to work properly as it was very glitchy. I decided to look for another product filter app and saw that these guys had great ratings, so I tried them out. Straight away the team helped me and we set it up with no problems at all! It has been so easy to use, and bug free! So glad I chose this app. Simple to use and great customer support.

St. Frank

This is such a great app for search and filter. Response time of the support team is super fast too!!

ENNI

The app support was really good. They always reply quickly and help to resolve any problem. Also, the filter system is working great.

SPF Construction Products

This app has done everything it said it would. Installation was incredibly easy and quick. Support quickly helped to modify my images that were displaying a little different. Couldn't be happier! The Prefix on Tags is a big time saver.

Diesel Online Store

I used this app to help filter our broad range of products. Tony was extremely helpful and quick when we contacted looking to change a few features. Would highly recommend.

OhMyCourse (OMC)

There is a lot of 'bug' for this app. I've selected multiple things to add into the filter and sometimes they just don't show up. Then on another page, the whole filter is even more problematic - it simply disappears on certain collections page (not all)! The app has a lot of issues that you need to find out then ask the CS to help out (which wastes your time...)
Hmm I need to spend a lot of time checking and writing back and forth with the CS. CS's attitude was nice tho, just their speed in terms of replying is a bit slow.

--EDIT--
CS was very helpful in tackling the issues despite the bugs. All problems are solved for now.

Shop On Time

Really great app for search and filter. The support team of this app is really great. Response time is really good.

Totem Store

The customer support is top notch! Really!

I installed the app which looked great out of the box, didn't have to change anything. However, I had some issue with my color variations and a few other minor issues. I contacted the support and in less than 12h, it was fixed!

Happy customer! Keep it up!

Curvy

The app is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. Even better than the app is the Incredible, Amazing support received from Henry. He has gone above and beyond in helping it fit perfectly with our theme. Thank you so much for the fantastic service.

Korendy TR

This app is very different than competitors. It directly integrates with your theme’s style. User experience is very carefully considered. Everything works smooth and perfectly.

Besides the support team is very responsive and solves problems promptly.

Thanks for creating this app