Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

ekkla

The app is very good and provide a nice additional feature for customers looking for products. The support is great and they really help you to it set up the app the way you want really quickly in a personalized way. Highly recommended!

Shine On Limited

It's a useful app to help customers to find the products. And customer support is amazing. They responded in time and solve the problem really fast.

Soul Ceramics

Fantastic customer support! I'm in the process of implementing the app now and I've had to reach out to get a few tweaks made and their customer support has been incredibly responsive and helpful. Not to mention the app does exactly what I expected and is very easy to use.

VapePoint

Great app and even greater support! They respond quickly and solve any problem for you. Highly recommend this app!

ClothingAve.

Nice looking filter & search app. There are many choices out there but Product Filter & Search has been the easiest and the best from all. Needed a help with the integration to look exactly the way I want and the support was awesome at helping to customize the looks.

Calibre Co.

Really helpful support staff which I think is often the most important thing when you are trying to fit a product to your particular store with special considerations. Would definitely recommend

Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry

We use this app to run the search on our website. The features are great, very customizable and fast. The team at BoostCommerce is the best. Will and the entire support staff is very helpful and responsive.

Sugar and Spice Invitations

Great app! Easy to use. I had some issues and customer service was fast. Definitely will use this app for my website

La boutique Graffiti

The app is essential and work well. The upport team is very reactive & efficient! They helped me everytime I need.
The development team is super, they do the job right and quick :-)

yesUndress

Perfect filter app! Great support service, helped me to set up Product Filter & Search app and made it work with bunch of other apps added to my shop.