Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

No Limit Swag

We had very complex needs and the folks at BoostCommerce did it all! Even on the weekends! We would highly recommend it!

NameBrandWigs by Joshua24.com

We configured Product Filter within a few days, and have been running it live for a week now. It has been a huge benefit to our users and even our own employees since we have an extensive catalog of over 40,000 SKUs. When I did run into issues, Boost Commerce support was very responsive and able to remedy the problem right away. We are very happy we made the decision to use this app!

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Amazing support and a great app you should download without a blink

Changemint

Excellent app, and even better people (especially Henry). Highly recommend them!

Beadshop Com

We are almost done building up our filters, but the whole time, the developers from BoostCommerce have been nothing less than helpful. They always got back to us right away with any needed customizations. Thanks again!

Tokyotreat Shop

This app is awesome! Really great customer service, replies really fast and very informative when explaining. I'll recommend using this as your Product filtering and search in shopify.

Brightminds2

Default Shopify Search is unbelievably rubbish. I tried another search which was great but took so long to display collection results and wouldn't talk to me to improve. I was nervous to move as we have 5k skus with a complex filter structure based on tags, reviews, prices, etc etc. BUT I AM SO PLEASED I DID!!
Simple implementation is very straightforward and easily done in less than an hour. I needed support for reviews in filters and better intelligence on merchandising. Reviews have been done and merchandising is ongoing.
Speed also is being worked on..not that it is slow, far from it, just we need to work on asynch loading for Google Speed.
IMHO this is the best search and filter for user/dev/google....so 5 stars....10 stars for support!

Kaiwaka Clothing

These guys have been super helpful. Replying Quick, sorting the small issues and customization easily. The Search and suggestions need a little work, but they have been making big changes, so very happy.

Directdoors

Really easy to use filter app with plenty of power and customisation and excellent customer support.

Pensachi

This is a truly great app if you need a filter for your store. The best choice among all the filter apps I have tried.