Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

ClothingAve.

Nice looking filter & search app. There are many choices out there but Product Filter & Search has been the easiest and the best from all. Needed a help with the integration to look exactly the way I want and the support was awesome at helping to customize the looks.

Calibre Co.

Really helpful support staff which I think is often the most important thing when you are trying to fit a product to your particular store with special considerations. Would definitely recommend

Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry

We use this app to run the search on our website. The features are great, very customizable and fast. The team at BoostCommerce is the best. Will and the entire support staff is very helpful and responsive.

Sugar and Spice Invitations

Great app! Easy to use. I had some issues and customer service was fast. Definitely will use this app for my website

La boutique Graffiti

The app is essential and work well. The upport team is very reactive & efficient! They helped me everytime I need.
The development team is super, they do the job right and quick :-)

yesUndress

Perfect filter app! Great support service, helped me to set up Product Filter & Search app and made it work with bunch of other apps added to my shop.

North & Main Clothing Company

Excellent customer service, great price for the amazing filtering abilities and customization. Highly recommend.

Popeye Online Store

This is the third store I've built that I've installed this filter app onto as it has everything I'm looking for, and the customer service team is unfaltering in their quick response time and helpfulness. Works like a dream and makes my store much more user friendly. Would highly recommend.

Betty Boop Shop

This is the best filter app I've used, its super easy to use and there are lots of help documents to help you get it set up. The customer service is very responsive and helped me install my app on my theme in one day. Highly recommend

Finally CBD

This is by far the best filter app out there, not to mention an amazing Support. Their filter and search provides full non-free Theme integration including CSS, whereas most others do not. Their support takes care of any problems relatively quickly.