Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Outspoken Cycles

Great app! I tried all of it's competitors and decided that this came out on top. Have had a few opportunities to interact with support and they are extremely helpful!

Kings of Indigo

Customer Support is very quick, and fixed all my issues really fast.
Thanks a lot!
Really like the app btw. So 100% happy with the app.

Andre

BuyExcelTemplates.com

I've tested the different Shopify filter apps, and the Product Filter & Search app by BoostCommerce is the best product filter app in the Shopify app store in my opinion. Its closest to what you would see and use at a major online retailer. I like that you can install/test it in a backup theme and publish when you are ready. You can make your own css customizations and BoostCommerce support provides additional customizations and their pricing is reasonable allowing smaller stores to afford it. See the filter on my site:

www.buyexceltemplates.com/collections/all

Anthos Crafts

The Best Filters App with GREAT, effective and quick service. I definetely recommend it as the best app if you want to put filters in your shop.

VIZVA

Best App and amazing support. I downloaded this app to sort out the side Menu. I worked with Lucy to achieve the desired layout. She was so responsive and got things sorted within time frame. I downloaded few app's to get the side menu, but none helped to achieve the desired result. I would give more stars, if i could. Thank you Lucy and the team. You guys are the best.

Fashion by Faye

After adding this app we received great support when we needed to change our theme. Their service is quick and good!

Mocha

This app has been just what we were looking for. We have quite a complicated back-end system which connects to Shopify which meant there was a bit of fiddling around to get it how we wanted it to look from our end however, Henry & the rest of them were super helpful and responsive to whatever we asked. Really appreciate it & cannot wait to see how this assists our online store.

FindingBox

First of all, this App is the best filter feature I have seen on Shopify marketplace. It's very helpful to our website's user experience.
And the support team is quite professional and quick responsive, they helped me to solve the integration with my theme.
Everything is perfect!

MitoVilla

I like the app. When I find a bug on my website, I contact the support. They fix it very soon. Fantastic Job!

Tozzibologna.com

These guys are amazing! They solved all my problems and the app works perfectly now!!! Thank you so much!!!