Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Wineseekernz

Great application, did exactly what I needed and integrated nicely with my theme. Terrific support as well - very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Strawbie Collections

Been using this app for over a month now and it has been simply wonderful!! We've received great feedback from our customers regarding the app's ease of use. The support team at BoostCommerce is simply amazing with quick responses and follow up till the issue is resolved.

Urbannatural

I cannot say enough good things about BoostCommerce! Their quick help on any customization requests is outstanding! This is by far the best experience with an app I have ever had and highly recommend this to anyway looking for a collection sorting app!

Le Loop

This does the job perfectly - multiple choice filtering, custom filters, adapts to yout theme, excellent support - they helped me from initial set up, to tweaking to my design, super fast response. Highly recommended.

Designgarage

The best filter app by far. Support is very responsive and quick. Don't look elsewhere :)

Club X

Top quality support. Top Quality App.

Requested for help and several issues were promptly fixed within 1-2 days. The app itself seems effortless and much faster than others so very happy about this

Scankomfort

Super good experience. Prompt support (all issues are resolved within 24 hours) and helpful - been bugging Tony for a few times, some totally not related to the app (I wasn't sure) but Tony from Boost Commerce always tried his best to investigate, help and give useful advice. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone!

Fighterstore

Bad application

It caused a lot of conflicts with the theme code. We had to reset all of them to be able to eliminate the problems.

We definitely do not recommend it.

Evozze

I can not be more happy with this app and the amazing support they have. It is really complete and very fast. The app also works very very well. Before this app, i tried many others to filter my collectios but they always present some problems and never works fine. These is the fist app that works correctly for me. (i have installed fashionopolism theme by the way).
Really recommended to try it.

Personally Presented

Hi,

Be aware that this could seriously damage your keyword rankings.

The app uses ajax but does not use pre-render which causes a lot of headaches.

You can read about a similar issue from a leading SEO agency which covers the subject in detail.

The app is very fast and appears to work great but your organic search efforts will be hugely hindered.

Thanks