Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Anthos Crafts

The Best Filters App with GREAT, effective and quick service. I definetely recommend it as the best app if you want to put filters in your shop.

VIZVA

Best App and amazing support. I downloaded this app to sort out the side Menu. I worked with Lucy to achieve the desired layout. She was so responsive and got things sorted within time frame. I downloaded few app's to get the side menu, but none helped to achieve the desired result. I would give more stars, if i could. Thank you Lucy and the team. You guys are the best.

Fashion by Faye

After adding this app we received great support when we needed to change our theme. Their service is quick and good!

Mocha

This app has been just what we were looking for. We have quite a complicated back-end system which connects to Shopify which meant there was a bit of fiddling around to get it how we wanted it to look from our end however, Henry & the rest of them were super helpful and responsive to whatever we asked. Really appreciate it & cannot wait to see how this assists our online store.

FindingBox

First of all, this App is the best filter feature I have seen on Shopify marketplace. It's very helpful to our website's user experience.
And the support team is quite professional and quick responsive, they helped me to solve the integration with my theme.
Everything is perfect!

MitoVilla

I like the app. When I find a bug on my website, I contact the support. They fix it very soon. Fantastic Job!

Tozzibologna.com

These guys are amazing! They solved all my problems and the app works perfectly now!!! Thank you so much!!!

Bar & Cocoa

Such a great filter mechanism, exactly what I was looking for! Not only does the app work very well, has fast load times, but their customer service is above and beyond!

BLACK VANILA

The app works perfectly on the theme. The support has been great so far and we are really looking forward to the whole thing being live. Cheers.

cactusshop.com

Great app! We use it on our 2 stores the retail and the wholesale.
The wholesale store required a lot of customization.
The BoostCommerce support team helped me implemented code with "Sold Out" products, etc.
I'm glad to choose this app. Simple to use and great customer support.