Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Comics Kingdom

This is exactly the kind of filter app I needed. I had a different one downloaded originally which could only filter by sending the user to a new collection every time, which was not what I wanted. This one lets you filter in the collection page you arrived on, which is so much more user-friendly. The customer support is brilliant, they helped me install the code snippets as my theme wasn't a standard free Shopify one, and got it done within a few days which is amazing. Super easy to use and there are lots of help documents and videos to guide you through it. Couldn't recommend this app more.

Integrity Botanicals

Love this app! It's very helpful for our customers and the customer support is amazing - very efficient and solved our issue quickly. Highly recommend.

Party Expert

This app is so easy to use !!! We've tried other apps before product filter and nothing compares them with their simplicity. Their support is very fast. They answer and solve a problem in less than a day! Highly suggested

Gazelle-QA

BoostCommerce has the one of the most responsive and helpful support teams I've ever interacted with. They're always quick to respond and fix any issues/adjustments I ask for in a timely manner. Great job!

Dawn Christy

GREAT service, we needed a few adjustments so the app would fit in with our custom theme and the support staff was a huge help.

KINGART

Great solution to filtering products. The support team is responsive and was helpful with integrating the app with my theme.

My State Threads

This has been a very helpful app. Any time we have had some problems or bugs they have quickly responded and fixed the error. Great team!

Pablo & Capone

This App is a MUST HAVE for every Online Shop! This will make your Online Shop so much more user-friendly and adds so much value to your shop. Additionally to this amazing App i got an overwhelming service from these guys. Seems like there is no problem they cant fix. Always fast, always friendly. I would give more then 5 stars if i could!

Thanks from www.pablo-capone.com !

GECSHOP.COM

BEST SERVICE , BEST FILTER very friendly staff , help always in any time . I raccomande 100%

Commercial Floorzz

Product Filter & Search is by far the best filtering application we've used. We're currently utilizing this app for multiple websites and have had nothing but positive interaction with them. It's also the only filtering application that will allow you to select multiple filters per category. This is huge!
- The Floorzz Team - https://floorzz.com