Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Room Privée™

We have quite a large site with many collections, and this app really helped us making navigation on our site better! The side-bar function is simply perfect and our visitors started spending more time on our site after we integrated this app.
Furthermore, the staff are amazing and reply immediately with answers and solutions to whatever problems you could have.

Event Registration

This app is very helpful in terms of search and filter.

They provide excellent customer services and technical support. Each when there's a technical issue, they would investigate and assist to update the coding if necessary.

Excellent app and strongly recommend.

KINGUELE.COM

I tried 3 filter apps before, until I installed Boost filter @ search. The app is stunning and the support team is really helpful and responsive. No matter the issue or the need. Really really appreciate.

I can only recommend any one to install this filter & search tool.
Again, great great support team. Keep going like this guys !

oceanstore

BEST SUPPORT I have ever experienced. No matter what they fix the problem. Been using this for 15. years and its has been worth every cent. Great team behind this app. thank you

Modern Millie Shop

Very helpful and quick to reply to questions, easy to edit on my end as well. I had switched from another search app that was complicated. This is very user friendly. I can change the amount of variants, colors, sizes that show. Keeps my site looking clean and streamlined.

CoEdition

It is convenient and easy to use, but as we have a large volume of products, it is super super slow to load collection pages. Support did not help at all except sorta give me a response telling me how the app is built. LOL.

Oh Clocks

Awesome filters at a great price, and the support staff customise and make sure everything is just as you want it. I trailed a couple of other highly rated filter apps and Boost won easily. Great app and service.

wholesalewaterheater

OK, OK...now 5 stars, they seem to have solved their support issues, the program works very good.
Revising again, as apparently if you are too high maintenance or ask too many questions, they ignore you.
Won't be revising again...buyer be ware
Down to 3 stars, support is inconsistent, app is good. 3 is what they get, and I won't change it anymore. Too many unkempt promises.
Follow-up and update to 5 stars
Support settled issue and apologized for delay and resolved issue
Good app, but unfortunately support seems to have dried up...no response to numerous requests over a 2 week period...not good for an app that charges a monthly fee, very disappointing
Otherwise they would get a better rating

Peanuts and Golf

Great app and customer service, 5 stars! Would recommend this app to anyone who is needing a large store sorted

Tropique Cushions

This app adds great functionality to our website - perfect for what we were looking for. At first, old products were showing up within the search function, however Jenn and João in support promptly helped me resolve any issues and the app now works perfectly. Full confidence this app and team will continue to support our website!