Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Ridersdeluxe

Probably the best app for product filters.

We have 200+ collections and 2500+ products and this app allow our customers to easily filter our collections to find the products they are searching for.

The support team are super responsive and have helped us in the process.

This app is very recommendable.

Regards
Mikael
ridersdeluxe.dk

Calimacil

Product Filter & Search is a must have app for any store with many products and complex navigation. It lets you create whatever kind of filter navigation you could think of. Their support is great - they'll help you with any issue or project you have even if the issue comes from another app.

Janesvanity

This is an excellent app for our needs as a retailer. We have a limited number of items and our stock changes rapidly. This app helps keep our customers satisfied by showing them only what we have in stock... with ease. The customer service is amazing. They've gone above and beyond what I expected. For that alone, I would recommend using this app.

From The Forest 4

Wonderful customer service! At first, the filter messed up my theme but I really loved what the app does! So, I reached out to customer service and they solved the problem for me. Thank you!

Theunitstore

Nice filter design, back end system is user-friendly, and their customer service is very helpful to solve our issues and their response is quick and satisfying!

Wineseekernz

Great application, did exactly what I needed and integrated nicely with my theme. Terrific support as well - very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Strawbie Collections

Been using this app for over a month now and it has been simply wonderful!! We've received great feedback from our customers regarding the app's ease of use. The support team at BoostCommerce is simply amazing with quick responses and follow up till the issue is resolved.

Urbannatural

I cannot say enough good things about BoostCommerce! Their quick help on any customization requests is outstanding! This is by far the best experience with an app I have ever had and highly recommend this to anyway looking for a collection sorting app!

Le Loop

This does the job perfectly - multiple choice filtering, custom filters, adapts to yout theme, excellent support - they helped me from initial set up, to tweaking to my design, super fast response. Highly recommended.

Designgarage

The best filter app by far. Support is very responsive and quick. Don't look elsewhere :)