Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

North & Main Clothing Company

Excellent customer service, great price for the amazing filtering abilities and customization. Highly recommend.

Popeye Online Store

This is the third store I've built that I've installed this filter app onto as it has everything I'm looking for, and the customer service team is unfaltering in their quick response time and helpfulness. Works like a dream and makes my store much more user friendly. Would highly recommend.

Betty Boop Shop

This is the best filter app I've used, its super easy to use and there are lots of help documents to help you get it set up. The customer service is very responsive and helped me install my app on my theme in one day. Highly recommend

Finally CBD

This is by far the best filter app out there, not to mention an amazing Support. Their filter and search provides full non-free Theme integration including CSS, whereas most others do not. Their support takes care of any problems relatively quickly.

Ultamodan

USELESS !!!!!! i have BEEN TRYING FOR THREE WEEKS to get the filter fixed on our ecom store. They claim there is no issue, then I had to waste 30 minutes on a video call showing them the issues (which were so obvious if they had bothered to spend 1 minute to check the filter themselves would have seen it is not working) then they have the audacity to send me and email saying the filter has been fixed IT IS STILL NOT WORKING. GIVING UP ON THIS STUPID COMPANY, STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2020

Hi Davina,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. We have just sent you an email with more information and also offered you a meeting link for us to further discuss this with you.
Would you please check it?

We really hope to be able to amend this for you.

All the best,
Boost team

Lucy Avenue

This is the only filter app that should be available on Shopify. Its way easier to use than all the other filter apps (I tried them) and their customer service is top notch and responds fast. Highly recommend!

The Bottle Club

Excellent custom filtering options, search functionality is on point with accurate suggestions and shopify pages and excellent support staff - worth an install!

Targus

This app offers a great solution for controlling filters across collections. We use a more robust solution for search but from a collection/category filtering perspective BoostCommerce cannot be beat for the price point. In addition, their support is very responsive!

AV4Home

The app is very easy to use once installed. Installation support is excellent, efficient and they are quick to respond to any questions.

naqshii

As a professional digital marketer, this is the second time that I am working with this app and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!