Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Walden Home Decor

I have been working with the guys at Product Search and Filter, for over a month now, in trying to get their app to work in my store. Waldenhomedecor.com more specifically. If you type in red rugs, you will see blue rugs or rugs that don't have red tags in them. Search your own products, and see what you find. It sure won't be what you wanted to search for.

Maybe it's just my theme that they can't work in (Turbo, by Out of the Sandbox). I deleted a past suppliers inventory completely nearly two months ago, and those products were still showing in search suggestions, while I was fighting with Shopify that it must have been coming from them. No, it was coming from this app, which took "over" a month for them to recognize. Shopify actually provided a screenshot of their code, which showed these search terms (queen-king, tv set, table, etc.), and I have had NO furniture in my store for nearly two months. Now today, I was testing their filter to see if they have made any improvements, and I went to the Area Rug collection. Many of the tags (size, material, type, etc) are grayed out, so no filtering capability! GGrrr!!

They seem nice to work with, and I have been EXTREMELY patient with them, but if they can't get this to work, as advertised, then they will lose a customer. Can't see how they can honestly feel good in charging me for something that doesn't work correctly. Buyer Beware

Vape Superstore - The Online Vaping Specialist

Filtering system is very easy to setup. We tried out a few apps before finding this particular one and it has done everything we needed. We had a requirement for a lot of various filter options due to the nature of our products and this has ticked the boxes for us. Check out an example on www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/collections/e-liquids

FEMME Connection

Great app that is very flexible allowing us the achieve exactly what we wanted. The support is fantastic! I have had many customisation requests and the response was fast and the work was completed without issue. Of all the apps we use on our site their support has been the best by far. I would highly recommend it as a filter solution.

Isla Ida Bracelets

Great app and great support! We wanted a customised filter and they've delivered in less than 2 working days. We recommend it to every shop owner!

Mini Dreamers

Amazing app with even better support. Worked with me continuously until I got the correct solution for our store! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Daniels Hobbies Florida

Excellent choice if you have a large or diverse catalog. We tried other filter/search apps and they fell short. A few things truly noteworthy:

1. Support - excellent! 6 out of 5 stars if I could. I had to have them fix a couple errors after installation and they did so immediately, and that was still during the trial period.

2. Functionality - very clean and flexible. We were able to get it matching our theme in a few minutes and it just works flawlessly.

3. Price - worth it completely. We have a rather complex catalog and finding parts can be challenging. Product Filter and Search has made everything 2 or 3 clicks away from landing on our main page and in ecommerce that's gold.

Product Filter and Search was the best app addition we made to our site, hands down. Thanks!

Jenzys

This is the one you want! Tried other options but Product Filter & Search does the job quickly and simply. Tech service is excellent. They worked through some specific issues we had to provide us with exactly what we wanted and needed. Look no further for a filter menu.

BOYS & GIRLS ONLINE

This app is perfect by itself. It is fast, it is easy to use and !!! THE SUPPORT IS AMAZING !!! These guys helped me to integrate filters and search in my custom theme. They are really professionals. I recommend this app to everyone who has a big amount of items!

Rosa Bloom

Excellent support, fast responses to any queries, and quick fixes to any issues. Great customer service is what makes this app stand out.

Area Rugs Weaver

I presented the app developer, with a very unique and challenging problem, the team really went out of way to solve my problem.I am impressed and can say for sure they exceeded my high expectations. Really really best support team ever, they will do their best to solve ur problem. Henry, Tony, Michael & Joao in particular went extra mile to get things going for me. They even worked on Christmas, which shows their dedication.