Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Gungoddess Com

Update: Just wanted to add to my previous 5-star review. Theme issues caused us to switch to a new theme, which meant setting up all the previous app customizations again. I hated to even ask, but Tony responded quickly, got it all done and working perfectly. Fantastic customer service - even after initial set-up, they're available, responsive and ready to help.
****
Excellent app and Tony has provided fantastic support that went above & beyond our expectations. Responsive to every need - he made updates, set up customization and fulfilled special requests almost immediately. The filters look great and load fast. One of the many selling points is the ability to select multiple options in the filters. We tested several other apps and this is the one that checks all the boxes - features, functionality and appearance. Very happy!

Clocksavant

Fantastic application and support. We had this app installed and running in our website in under an hour, allowing for customers to narrow the display of one of our collections by price or feature. We used the price slider option in the app and for features, we used tagging allowing the customer to checkbox what features (tags) they want to see. This is an invaluable addition to our website and significantly improves the customer experience. Relative to mobile and desktop browsing, we found the app's price slider and feature/tag selections worked perfectly on all browsers and platforms we tested with including Mac, Windows, iPhone, and ipad. In all cases, the filters displayed perfectly. We choose to keep the filters collapsed (a configuration option) so that users can choose to use them by clicking on them or can ignore them. In that way, the filters take-up almost no screen real estate. We contacted the developer with a general question and they responded in 24 hours, accessed our account with our permission, and went above-and-beyond to educate us.

Tartanblanketco

Great app for product filtering and were very helpful with setup. Highly recommended.

Snowflake Analytics

Fantastic product. Well worth the small monthly fee for the amount of time you get back by saving hours of headaches trying to get something similar going. The team there are rock stars and go above and beyond in terms of support and getting you going with the product. Thanks Boost Commerce!!

Wicked Cute

Pricey but much needed and works perfect.

Jewelstreetesc

This is a great app, it works well on our store and is significantly better than anything else available. What really sets it apart though is the support, Tony and his team are second to none when it comes to response rate and customising the filter to our needs. Excellent.

Petitq Underwear

Great App.
I had some issues to make it work with Venture Theme but they make it work within 24h.
It could be greater if there were more possibilities to play with "and" and "or" requests but overall it's a great app and my shopify couldn't live without it

Funace

Had some problem with the filter page that's not working well with a compare app and a quick view app, emailed support, grant them access to my shopify store, and they fixed the problem in less than a day. I also contacted the compare app company and quick view app company to see if they can fix it but they keep throwing the ball to another app saying that it's out of their hands to fix it. Boostcommerce came through and fixed it. Thanks! Awesome company and I will be using more of your products whenever they are fit.

Beach Diva

Excellent Customer Support!! The other collection filter apps that I looked at could not do everything that I wanted. The customer service was great and they helped me set up the filter that way that it needed to be;)

Enhancedmale

Love this filtering app. Works well and customer service is very responsive. Would recommend.