Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Mini Dreamers

Amazing app with even better support. Worked with me continuously until I got the correct solution for our store! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Daniels Hobbies Florida

Excellent choice if you have a large or diverse catalog. We tried other filter/search apps and they fell short. A few things truly noteworthy:

1. Support - excellent! 6 out of 5 stars if I could. I had to have them fix a couple errors after installation and they did so immediately, and that was still during the trial period.

2. Functionality - very clean and flexible. We were able to get it matching our theme in a few minutes and it just works flawlessly.

3. Price - worth it completely. We have a rather complex catalog and finding parts can be challenging. Product Filter and Search has made everything 2 or 3 clicks away from landing on our main page and in ecommerce that's gold.

Product Filter and Search was the best app addition we made to our site, hands down. Thanks!

Jenzys

This is the one you want! Tried other options but Product Filter & Search does the job quickly and simply. Tech service is excellent. They worked through some specific issues we had to provide us with exactly what we wanted and needed. Look no further for a filter menu.

BOYS & GIRLS ONLINE

This app is perfect by itself. It is fast, it is easy to use and !!! THE SUPPORT IS AMAZING !!! These guys helped me to integrate filters and search in my custom theme. They are really professionals. I recommend this app to everyone who has a big amount of items!

Rosa Bloom

Excellent support, fast responses to any queries, and quick fixes to any issues. Great customer service is what makes this app stand out.

Area Rugs Weaver

I presented the app developer, with a very unique and challenging problem, the team really went out of way to solve my problem.I am impressed and can say for sure they exceeded my high expectations. Really really best support team ever, they will do their best to solve ur problem. Henry, Tony, Michael & Joao in particular went extra mile to get things going for me. They even worked on Christmas, which shows their dedication.

ADEXE Watches

Great service and communication between the their team and I. All the help they gave was clear and the changes they made look great,

SaltTree

Good customer service and fast response
Thank you much Lucy Tr!!!!
Highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastwood Guitars

Great app, great service. We now use this app on a few of our different storefronts, and couldn't imagine trying to navigate our various product options without it. The support team is always there to address our questions / concerns in a timely manner.

S&B the beauty shop

Absolutely fantastic app that has really helped bring our site to life. Has multiple functions that we were not even aware it had when we first purchased it. Initially we used it to make our own colour swatches but then found the search and other custom things that are extremely useful to our new site.

The main reason and point as to why I cannot help but sing their praises is their dedicated and extremely helpful support team. Whenever something went wrong or needed a quick fix their team was straight on it with no delay! In particular I would like to point out Will at the support team as we must've sent him at least a hundred mails by this point in time! In my mind he went above and beyond in his support role which made our lives must easier and stress free! As someone who used to work and train people in Customer Service I know good service when I see it!

We have a saying in the office now that is "Where there is a Will there is a way!" Corny but true :P

So if you are looking for a good filter app with a great level of support this app is for you :)