Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Tozzibologna.com

These guys are amazing! They solved all my problems and the app works perfectly now!!! Thank you so much!!!

Bar & Cocoa

Such a great filter mechanism, exactly what I was looking for! Not only does the app work very well, has fast load times, but their customer service is above and beyond!

BLACK VANILA

The app works perfectly on the theme. The support has been great so far and we are really looking forward to the whole thing being live. Cheers.

cactusshop.com

Great app! We use it on our 2 stores the retail and the wholesale.
The wholesale store required a lot of customization.
The BoostCommerce support team helped me implemented code with "Sold Out" products, etc.
I'm glad to choose this app. Simple to use and great customer support.

Berkshire Blanket & Home Co.

This app is an excellent solution that enhances the shopping experience for our customers. The BoostCommerce support team went out of their way to help us make the filter code compliant with WAI-ARIA standards, as accessibility support is a definite requirement for our storefront! The app is a great value and I would highly recommend it for any ecommerce business with many product variant offerings.

Salon Style

App performs well. Have experienced fast and friendly customer service response when a problem arose.

Sky's Smoke Shop

Great app and the service has been very pleasant and helpful. I had some conflicting problems when switching themes and everything has worked great and if not been fixed immediately. Very happy.

Your Baby Onesies

I had been using a different product filter app to set up my Shopify store but I had so many headaches setting up the 'merge color' feature and spent countless hours trying to get it to work properly as it was very glitchy. I decided to look for another product filter app and saw that these guys had great ratings, so I tried them out. Straight away the team helped me and we set it up with no problems at all! It has been so easy to use, and bug free! So glad I chose this app. Simple to use and great customer support.

St. Frank

This is such a great app for search and filter. Response time of the support team is super fast too!!

ENNI

The app support was really good. They always reply quickly and help to resolve any problem. Also, the filter system is working great.