Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Lil' Firefly

The filter works perfectly and we can't say enough about the customer service! They are super quick to respond and fix any issues!

Emma and Eva

App works well. Some minor issues, support fix it within hours. Support service is EXCELLENT!

I highly recommend this app.

Emma and Eva

Icaruskitesurfshop

Works great!!! Little problem with the layout on the theme. Fixed by customer support within 1 business day...Thats what you call perfect service!!!

SHOP JOSS

Incredible app, even better customer service!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sayarat SA

I've tried many apps and this one is by far the best. The customer support is also available for any help. They were able to translate my filters to other languages.

Definitely worth it!

Majeed

Floorzz

The Product Filter & Search application by BoostCommerce is by far the best product filtering app on the market. If you're looking for the only filtering app that allows your user to select multiple filters at once, this is the answer. Support is also very responsive and doesn't stop until they fix any issue that arises. Highly Recommended!

NORA GARDNER | OFFICIAL STORE

This app is really incredible. I installed it on two different Shopify stores and both times the install took some time. If you have modified your theme at all, you are likely to run into some issues if you try to run the automatic install. However, Boost Commerce has excellent support and was very helpful in getting the filter set up properly. They charged a fee of $ 150 for one of my installs, which I found perfectly reasonable, considering the work involved in setting it up with my custom theme. Highly recommended!

Cloud9 Crafts

Thanks for the great support! Fast, Friendly and very effective! By the way, the app is great and it is a real upgrade to my store!

Love Your Melon

Great functionality and very prompt and helpful customer support. Highly recommend this product and others from Boost Commerce

CardiInternational.com

Wow! I always knew the app was good. I currently use it for several of our B2C sites. With all our prior sites, I never really had to use support because the app just works perfectly!

With our more recent site (B2B), I required a couple extra tweaks in order for the app to work as we intended. Henry was amazing! He efficiently did exactly what we needed. Sometimes you stumble across good apps, but then realize the support behind the apps aren't good. In this case with PRODUCT FILTER & SEARCH, the app is stellar and the support is just as good! Well done.