Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filters & Smart Search for High Sales

Metal Lotus

I'm in love with how streamlined searching and filtering is on my shop now. It's easy to set everything up and customer support is one of the best I've encountered for an app (even though I needed something fixed during the free trial). I won't be hesitating to subscribe to the paid option when the trial is up, this app is a keeper!

Bespoke British Pens

Customer service has very responsive - one of the best apps on the Shopify store. Highly recommend to other sellers

Oqium

Really happy with the this app. We've had some problems with filters until we started using this app. I've received great support and communication to solving the issues i've had so far. My pagination didn't work because i was customizing my theme they solved it within a day. The auto installer didn't work so i received custom installation on my previous theme. Looks great and works fine! Great app! Recommended.

October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review. It really means the world to us to know that you have seen our outstanding Customer support team. It's simply what we are here for. If there is anything else you need, please notify us.

Warm regards,
BoostCommerce team

Borghese

Really amazing app and even better support. Quick response, always willing to help. Highly recommend using this app above all others.

Mavi Jeans

robust product great customer service.. if you are looking for filter/search service this is the ONE.

Jaded Affairs

Great customer service. Support customized the filter exactly how I needed it done. Very grateful for the service. Would recommend this app!

Tyler & Gibbs

Such a fast and efficient app to sort through large collections and products. Intuitive to use, easy to style, lots of room to customise. +++

Ford Accessories UK

Great and highly customisable app. The support team provides fast responses with helpful suggestions and providing quick solutions.

Outfit 8 Wholesale

Customer service was very professional, answered all my questions, and made all the needed changes I needed for my project. Would most certainly recommend, Thanks Henry Ph

Official Kancan USA

Awesome to work with and very helpful. We will continue to install this app for our client, Highly recommended.