Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filters & Smart Search for High Sales

Tyler & Gibbs

Such a fast and efficient app to sort through large collections and products. Intuitive to use, easy to style, lots of room to customise. +++

Ford Accessories UK

Great and highly customisable app. The support team provides fast responses with helpful suggestions and providing quick solutions.

Outfit 8 Wholesale

Customer service was very professional, answered all my questions, and made all the needed changes I needed for my project. Would most certainly recommend, Thanks Henry Ph

Official Kancan USA

Awesome to work with and very helpful. We will continue to install this app for our client, Highly recommended.

Fashion Magazine

BoostCommerce offers a great services and awesome technical knowledge to back it up. 100% recommend

next2love

Very rapid Customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endlessblu

Always a pleasure to work with BoostCommerce, Henry is very patient with my not always clear instructions and gets the job done with no fuss. Will install again my clients

Blushbj

Best of Best customer service and Henry did an excellent job. He did even more than expected. He understands my clients' interests and does everything to satisfy them. Very professional. Thank you very much!

Beer Jerk

Excellent app. Does everything it says it does. Also the team are very responsive and helpful. They have even implemented some 'unique' code solutions for me at a very affordable price with excellent service.

Bocane

I can't find my words. Absolutely great app and unbelievably patient and quick support. They helped with several changes to the app to match my theme. This is truly a shop owner's dream app. Worth every dime and more. Highly recommended!