Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

30% OFF! Leverage Product Filters & Search for Holiday Sales

Blue Eyed Girl

Love this app, looks beautiful on the site and easy to use. It did cause a few hiccups in the coding, but I reached out to support and got an immediate response and the problem fixed within a day or so. Excellent customer service & great product!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

Super happy with this app! The search function works well on our store and customers use it all the time. We had a small issue recently and they were incredibly responsive and fixed it within hours. Amazing customer service!

MissLoveclothing

Highly recommend!!! top class customer service...
As always, perfect job, fast and professional. Henry is very good and has a lot of good ideas, beyond my expectations. Thanks.

Fashion Apparel Distribution Store

They have responded to my feature requests and did a good job. I would recommend this App to my friends and colleagues.

Metal Lotus

I'm in love with how streamlined searching and filtering is on my shop now. It's easy to set everything up and customer support is one of the best I've encountered for an app (even though I needed something fixed during the free trial). I won't be hesitating to subscribe to the paid option when the trial is up, this app is a keeper!

Bespoke British Pens

Customer service has very responsive - one of the best apps on the Shopify store. Highly recommend to other sellers

Oqium

Really happy with the this app. We've had some problems with filters until we started using this app. I've received great support and communication to solving the issues i've had so far. My pagination didn't work because i was customizing my theme they solved it within a day. The auto installer didn't work so i received custom installation on my previous theme. Looks great and works fine! Great app! Recommended.

October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review. It really means the world to us to know that you have seen our outstanding Customer support team. It's simply what we are here for. If there is anything else you need, please notify us.

Warm regards,
BoostCommerce team

Borghese

Really amazing app and even better support. Quick response, always willing to help. Highly recommend using this app above all others.

Mavi Jeans

robust product great customer service.. if you are looking for filter/search service this is the ONE.

Jaded Affairs

Great customer service. Support customized the filter exactly how I needed it done. Very grateful for the service. Would recommend this app!