Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

European Nail Polish

Amazing app, works like a charm for product categories and filtering. Improved conversions on our site drastically. Keep up the good work!

minimarkket

The only app which fully meets my customer needs! I now have my customized filters to each collection page! The customer service was very helpfull and responsive. Fixed my theme issues very fast. I highly recomend it!

Melagence Local

Really happy with this App. It‘s quite flexible and customizable and the support is truly amazing!!!

Rampfest

Great support in setting up the app in our store. Nice clean look and interface on both desktop and mobile.

Norman's School Uniforms

This tool is great and the Instant Results are very quick. Jack was great at helping me set up my site the way I wanted!

Cellecta

Amazing support and one of the best apps I have used. We look forward to continuing to use this app on other projects as well.

Red Mansion

Best App ever, fast response, easy to use, clean and powerful design, I'd like to give it 5 stars.

Jacobs Photo and Digital

Product Filter/Search has proved a very useful addition to our storefront. More importantly Boost's support has been consistently fast and helpful.

Luli Fama

Excellent customer service, responses are quick and effective. The application works well and has very good options.

Ajka Crystal

It's a great app, now we can use color filters and other useful functions on our webshop. Strongly recommended.