Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Weez Me

the best product filter on the store .... with the wanted and beloved "price ranger" , they will do anything you ask to make it fit your theme ,if you're looking for perfect support and a amazing app, use them, + cheaper than the other apps

Lalabella

So pleased with the product filter and search app. I was looking for a clean looking filter which had top filtering and side filtering without having to pay for any customization straight out of the box. We love it thanks, Tony, truly a godsend for our company. Thanks

Jacobeans

I have tried and used several filters off and on Shopify. This one beats them all hands down. Apart from being simple to use it ticks all the boxes with design, easy use many choices well thought of like side navigation and top navigation filtering.
I also encountered a brilliant setting in the app called infinite loading which is great for Shopify stores which have many products on the collection pages which load as you scroll down without having to go to the next page button saving customers time browsing.
I had a problem with my template and Tony fixed within an hour. I would highly recommend the Product Filter & Search app. Trust me I have experienced most. Hope this helps like it does for me.

New Star Activewear

App itself is the closest you'll get to the big guys with high functionality and speed. It may not be plug and play depending on your theme but they offer amazing support. Had a lot of issues working with my base theme but Max and Tony patiently worked to get the app working.

If I were to nitpick, I wish you could use duplicate filter types per collection. As far as I know, you can only use something like a tag or item type filter once when you might want multiple of the same to help organize your products. But that may be a shopify limitation.

Also while it was not an issue for us, their great service tended to work overnight (pacific time zone). So we'd ask for a fix one morning, wait overnight and usually got a reponse by the next morning except weekends. So if you're in a giant rush, it might not work but I'd say most apps don't respond immediately either.

Baby Dorie Store

The best service I've ever had. We wanted some extensive customization done and Rose Mary helped us achieve this. Always willing to make any change and fast turnaround time. The app works perfectly and much better than any other filter we've ever used. Thank you Boostcommerce

Elle Macpherson

Wonderful customer service, quick turnaround on any queries.

Oceanstreetwear

Best customer service ever. Fast support and super helpfull employees.

If you need a good way to filter your products this app is the right one.

Chi Chi Von Tang

AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH THE SUPPORT~ I highly recommend. (Thanks Tony!)

Suits House

Updated on Mar 15

We recently need to make some changes on this plugin for customization purpose and Tony helped us right after we emailed him. This is really an amazing company. I would give score 100 to their customer service.

Talking about their product, I believe one of their big advantage over all other apps is SEO friendly, which is super important for our shopify store.

Shopify has limited ability about seo optimization(all shopify stores are basically same structure, but no differences means no advantages), but this plugin's way of adding filter on collection page is the best seo friendly way I see among all filter/search plugins. This is way more important than you all imagine.

Highly recommend this plugin for shopify users.

=================

This is wonderful company and deals with my request so fast

Gungoddess Com

Update: Just wanted to add to my previous 5-star review. Theme issues caused us to switch to a new theme, which meant setting up all the previous app customizations again. I hated to even ask, but Tony responded quickly, got it all done and working perfectly. Fantastic customer service - even after initial set-up, they're available, responsive and ready to help.
****
Excellent app and Tony has provided fantastic support that went above & beyond our expectations. Responsive to every need - he made updates, set up customization and fulfilled special requests almost immediately. The filters look great and load fast. One of the many selling points is the ability to select multiple options in the filters. We tested several other apps and this is the one that checks all the boxes - features, functionality and appearance. Very happy!