Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

ENNI

The app support was really good. They always reply quickly and help to resolve any problem. Also, the filter system is working great.

SPF Construction Products

This app has done everything it said it would. Installation was incredibly easy and quick. Support quickly helped to modify my images that were displaying a little different. Couldn't be happier! The Prefix on Tags is a big time saver.

Diesel Online Store

I used this app to help filter our broad range of products. Tony was extremely helpful and quick when we contacted looking to change a few features. Would highly recommend.

OhMyCourse (OMC)

There is a lot of 'bug' for this app. I've selected multiple things to add into the filter and sometimes they just don't show up. Then on another page, the whole filter is even more problematic - it simply disappears on certain collections page (not all)! The app has a lot of issues that you need to find out then ask the CS to help out (which wastes your time...)
Hmm I need to spend a lot of time checking and writing back and forth with the CS. CS's attitude was nice tho, just their speed in terms of replying is a bit slow.

--EDIT--
CS was very helpful in tackling the issues despite the bugs. All problems are solved for now.

Shop On Time

Really great app for search and filter. The support team of this app is really great. Response time is really good.

Totem Store

The customer support is top notch! Really!

I installed the app which looked great out of the box, didn't have to change anything. However, I had some issue with my color variations and a few other minor issues. I contacted the support and in less than 12h, it was fixed!

Happy customer! Keep it up!

Curvy

The app is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. Even better than the app is the Incredible, Amazing support received from Henry. He has gone above and beyond in helping it fit perfectly with our theme. Thank you so much for the fantastic service.

Korendy TR

This app is very different than competitors. It directly integrates with your theme’s style. User experience is very carefully considered. Everything works smooth and perfectly.

Besides the support team is very responsive and solves problems promptly.

Thanks for creating this app

Eponymous

Needed some adjustments done to the filter to match our website, Tony had it sorted within an hour or so. Filter works a treat, save me using my old tag based manual system.

Walden Home Decor

I have been working with the guys at Product Search and Filter, for over a month now, in trying to get their app to work in my store. Waldenhomedecor.com more specifically. If you type in red rugs, you will see blue rugs or rugs that don't have red tags in them. Search your own products, and see what you find. It sure won't be what you wanted to search for.

Maybe it's just my theme that they can't work in (Turbo, by Out of the Sandbox). I deleted a past suppliers inventory completely nearly two months ago, and those products were still showing in search suggestions, while I was fighting with Shopify that it must have been coming from them. No, it was coming from this app, which took "over" a month for them to recognize. Shopify actually provided a screenshot of their code, which showed these search terms (queen-king, tv set, table, etc.), and I have had NO furniture in my store for nearly two months. Now today, I was testing their filter to see if they have made any improvements, and I went to the Area Rug collection. Many of the tags (size, material, type, etc) are grayed out, so no filtering capability! GGrrr!!

They seem nice to work with, and I have been EXTREMELY patient with them, but if they can't get this to work, as advertised, then they will lose a customer. Can't see how they can honestly feel good in charging me for something that doesn't work correctly. Buyer Beware