Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

naturebaby.dk

The support for this app is the best!
They will help you set everything up and tweak it to fit to any design theme. The response time is fast and both the filter and search works as it should.

Wholesale Saketora|Japanese Sake online store

Very nice and kindful support by them!!! Highly recommended App including their tech support!!!!!!!!!

Trackwerks

The app is great to add an add to cart button as well as to make a very detailed side refinement menu.

an issue at first was a confliction with our theme which was fixed FAST.

The support is AMAZING. We wanted a few extra things done and the developers are fast to implement things.

Pandoras

Very fast filter and search. I have dozens of collections with different kind of products so theme generic filter was not an opportunity for my store. This app offers fast and easy way to make filters. App allows you to make a different filter for every collection, thats nice. Im using custom theme and app was not working at first but guys fixed every issue unexpectedly fast.

Hello there,

On behalf of the team, I would like to send our warmest thank you note! We are delighted to hear that our app has been a helpful tool along with your journey. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Sincerely,
Boost Team

Kecks

These guys fixed the problem I was having so fast.

Was Having Issues with my site when I sent it to live for black Friday, These guys fixed it so fast,

Emails back and forth to fix my problem and as you can imagine with a sale time was key

brilliant guys thank you so much

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad our customer support team were able to solve the issues promptly on that hustle date. Please rest assured that we always try our best to bring out the service at the least possible time :)

Hope to see you around.
Boost team

Zabazio

This application is essential for those who have a lot of products to offer. It is easy to install. The support is excellent and responds very quickly. I recommend.

Sparkle In Pink

This app can literally do it all when it comes to filtering and sorting products to help customers find what they are looking for. It requires a little dev work to get perfect, but the support team at BoostCommerce is incredible and helps solve any problems you may be experiencing in a very timely manner. Our site has tons and tons of products, and sorting them was a breeze thanks to the very versatile features this app has. If you are looking to add a filter/live search to your site, look no further!

Hi Sparkle In Pink team,

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and collaboration with us. We hope to work with you further on. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us out at support@boostcommerce.net anytime.

Cheers,
Boost team

Shop The Addison

Works great! Search is excellent. Filter takes a little work to get right. Boost responds very fast and does great work. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Everyday Eden

This app allows me to use filters on my store without costing my firstborn child! It's affordable, the customer service is quick and very helpful! It's a great app and a benefit to my store.

American Giant

The folks at Product Filter & Search are super attentive and helpful. On a few occasions, I've had to reach out to them in order to get an issue resolved. Each time they have responded promptly, and resolved the issue right away. The app is easy to use and helpful. Highly recommend this app and BoostCommerce!