Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Starving Jewelers

I can't say enough good things about this app! I love the app and Rose Mary in support was very helpful in helping me get the app set up to work with my current set up! She went above and beyond to assist me and it was greatly appreciated!

Royalsportinghouse

Excellent support from the App team and was providing the help when ever required. Thanks Tony for making things happen when some of the things were not working as expected. I really appreciate you and team members. We have requested a new feature (Vendor Sorting) the tony helped us in integrating and making it work. We are happy for the quick help and support.

We appreciate your team efforts making the app work.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

Kkduonline

Excelent app and tremendous support Team!. Tony left the app working exactly as i wanted in no time!.
If you want to run a high quality store you need high quality apps and this is definitely one of those apps.
FULLY RECOMMENDED!

Salt City Optics

Tony and the team at Boost have been incredibly helpful in getting this app dialed in and working great for us. I highly recommend this app and Boost in general.

Mooccii

Great app.
I thing this app or equivalent is a must!
The support is really efficient and fast.
Keep up the good work guys!

Tradeplus Test

Excellent App!

Definitely my top pick for search & filtering.
The level of support was amazing as well - very helpful team

Bambiaustralia

Great App with excellent support from Tony who helped set up and implement some custom code to enable a few features specific to our store.

On Payless Furniture

Awesome App!
Since I setup it, my client's avg. time on site increased significantly!
A Must for growth, Also great support from the team.
Thanks :)

Milk Bots

incredible support!!! awesome filter app!

Brave Fine Art

I used this app before and worked with a guy who was extremely helpful. But since working with them again for custom development, I've found the service to be one of the worst I've encountered. They send back broken layouts and broken code time and time again. Sometimes they even break the work previously fixed. I'm left to check for issues myself as they do virtually no testing. It's totally frustrating and I wish I had chosen a different app. I'm so far down the line with this one that I feel stuck with it so I shall see it through. I paid a significant amount of money for the custom development and they've let me down big time. Avoid these guys, they used to care but they don't now.

December 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for taking time to share your feeling. We've taken your feedback to heart and sincerely sorry for your recent experience.

As customer's satisfaction is always considered with the highest priority to us, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss further with you. Our representative has just reached out to you via email and surely try our best to earn back your trust in us.

Sincerely,