Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Laborkampagne

Great support. I go to bed (Germany) and I wake up with all problems solved. This was my second contact to the support, again ultra fast assistance.

HockeyStickMan

Customer support is excellent for this app! They were quick to help edit/adjust the display of our filter and search app with our Shopify theme.

Koffiezetapparaat.online

I have the shoptimized theme. Because of this some things had to be changed. The customer service and technical service is good, you'll be helped until you're satisfied.

Ateliervolet.fr

the filter and search application offers advanced solutions that are very effective for shopify. His team is reactive and very professional, they are not people who will refer you to general tutorials, but real expert developers who provide solutions! I recommend!

Plötubúðin.is

This app is working very well for my filtering needs and the customer support has been very helpful making it work perfectly on my site and making customizations.

Färggrossen.nu

This is the best app I could find for filtering. They helped me integrate the app with the rest of my site and I couldn't be happier.

9 for 9

I installed the app and the display of the collection pages was messed up (we use Minimal theme). Contacted developer via email and through a support ticket and did not hear back. After leaving a less than positive review they responded almost immediately. They had replied on 1 February but we did not get that reply. They resolved the layout issue very quickly and now everything looks great.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

We appreciate you for the kind words, it means a lot for us. Please rest assured that Boost always put customers' satisfaction as one of our top priorities.

It's delighted to hear we delivered the fix promptly and everything works as expected now. Feel free to email us should anything else coming up.

All the best,
Boost team

Ansel Adams Gallery

Very sophisticated filtering system. Good documentation and excellent support. I tried several, BoostCommerce's product works very well. Highly recommend.

Cantik Swimwear

Great app, custom filter trees can be confusing however support is always happy to assist. Would recommend.

Secondkiddo

Great service when I couldn't get the things just the way I wanted. Fast and perfect. Emails correspondence was good