Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Kopi Exchange

Best product filter product you can find in the app store. Provide what you need and things that you didn't even thought of!

Luly and Denis from the team has been super helpful in resolving some of these integration pains that I have.

Overall super satisfied.

June 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank a lot for the awesome review! We're thrilled to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app and that you have seen first hand our outstanding Customer Support. It's simply what we are here for.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

See you around!

Aero Sports

This app takes your site to the next level. Customization with the support worked perfectly. We're satisfied with the filter and the other options. Game changer

The Rasario Store

The app is easy to configure, with excellent fast technical support. Sometimes there are problems, but they can be quickly resolved with their help. I use the app for several customer stores.

Gioielleria Granarelli

Super App per gestire al meglio i filtri nel negozio, customer service cinque stelle guadagnate con risposte rapide ed esaurienti. TOP

MeinWein

The app does exactly what I was looking for and is a great help for organising the search of articles. I needed some special adjustments and they did a perfect job! They answered very quickly and the communication is fast and very friendly. A big thankyou to Marcel and his team!
I only can recommend this app if you need a perfect Search & Filter app and a fabulous customer service!!!

Hello,

Well, that is simply an outstanding review! Thank you so so much!

We really do appreciate it and love hearing our app suits your needs perfectly. Also, we are insanely proud of our Customer Service Team and overjoyed when you enjoyed the collaboration with us.

If there’s anything else we can help to make your experience more awesome, just write back and let us know!

Wishing you every success!

BRONZE SNAKE

Henry and Livia were superb! He made all the changes we asked and wrote back quickly every time. Couldn't recommend highly enough of.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a brilliant 5-star review. We are overjoyed to receive your compliments on our customer service.

It fills us with great confidence hearing such strong words from you, it means we are doing things right.

As always, if there is anything else we can ever help you out, please do let us know.

Wishing you every success!

Sendegaro

I simply couldn't recommend these guys enough to anyone! Simply amazing talented developers, support and marketing team that work together with exceptional communication and whole lot of hearted team-work.

These guys have scaled us a lot with our own customised theme, allowing us to customise the filter to meet our exact structure, style and company aims & objective.

The developers are super supportive and respond, fix instantly! They have even fixed issues that were not from their end and provided the best feedback, recommendations and fixes they could for the service you pay them.

I would like to give a big shout-out to the support team, especially Lia. Really supportive, super responsive and responded to any problems we had the same day.

I hope you guys continue the work with your dedicated team and we will continue to form a very good business-relationship for the long term.

All the best.

Sendegaro Team

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team.

We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved promptly, and we are glad to hear that our diligent support team was able to accomplish that.

Your compliment will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share with us. We hope to see you around.

Wishing you continued success!

RIBBONIZE

I'm admittedly only a few months old on shopify. But in this time, I must have tried over 40 apps.
This is the most expensive one that I pay for and completely worth the money!
Even for a startup on a budget, they're completely worth it. Not only for the work, but their support is the best - by far!
I would give it 6 stars!

Hello,

Thanks so much for your genuine review. This truly motivates our team to keep on improving our product and service, knowing that it would bring more benefits to you and other merchants alike. Feel free to email us should you need anything. We're here for you anytime.

All the best,

lagaleriaonline.co

I am very happy with this app, the support is immediately and they are very friendly. I recommend this app that works amazingly in my template

Thanks

June 10, 2020

Hello there,

We are so glad that we have been able to sort out all of your requests!

Thank you so much for the review revise to reflect your experience with us!

We keep our support around the clock so if you have any further questions, please drop us an email via support@boostcommerce.net!

Best regards,

Scandinavian Design House

I really like this app because you can make any filters you want, where you want. Also, the search function is very useful and this helps a lot the customers.
Great support team. Very responsive!