Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Buena Wonen

Hi, First of all thanks for fixing the bug, unfortunately we discovered 2 bugs and hope you can fix this one too. Bug1: you can see a bar on the left with categories but after a couple of seconds the site refreshes by itself and it disappears. The bar shouldn’t be there in the first place Bug 2: we can't see the collections on some devices. I've sent you a mail about it. We hope you can help us with this one too. Kind regards,
Enes Izgi

February 10, 2021

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback, and we are deeply sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience.

As we discussed, the issue was not caused by our app. However, we are grateful you have given us the chance to resolve this for you.

Please let us know should you have any other question or concern.

All the best,
Boost team

Swanky Boutique

I love this app but what I love most is the support provided by this company. Second to none. Makes a huge different to help your product succeed! Thank you!

baby esmée

The app works great, and exactly what I needed. We installed the app primarily so we could filter our products by the variants, without having to use tags (you still can though if needed). Also because the app gives you the option to hide out of stock variants when the customer is filtering that size and/or colour. After installing the developers introduced analytics what is brilliant for seeing what people and filtering and searching for. With the added extra of seeing how many sales you've got from customers using the search & filter. There's so many other features you can also use, which just adds an ever better user experience, and increases your conversion rate. I'd also like to thank the app team (especially Henry) for helping me with a customisation problem I had. They were fast and fixed the problem for me straight away! This is by far the best filter & search app on the Shopify app store, you won't be disappointed!

February 24, 2021

Hi team,

It is such an honor and our pleasure to know the positive impact that our app has brought to your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off, especially Henry. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern come up.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Bet Am Shalom

When I had issues, the team stepped in beautifully and totally supported me. Great support group. Thank You Boost Team.

Marijoinlah

1 week into installing this - Great app that has added a whole new depth to our site and user experience. Support team is reliable and efficient! Great find, highly recommended.

Teppegalleriet

These guys are amazing. First of all, a great product, does all you want it todo. But the top star goes to the staff, that replies within minute, if you have any issues. Tried some other Filter and Search apps, but this one stands out. Reccomended

Kaleido ecoOffice

Really the one and only app which allows product filters to be adjusted exactly as we want them to be, + the customer support team is always ready to help and even customize the code, so the app is fully compatible with the store design.

www.laimer.bz

I am really happy with the app and the customer support. The app has lots of possibilities, is easy to use and configure and if something does not look or work as expected, the customer service is really fast to reply and solve possible inconveniences. Really pleased and can only recommend the app! :-)

Patou

Great app and we also really appreciate the quick and thorough help and support we get from BoostCommerce

Skin Fanatics

Great app! Looks wonder, support was very helpful with little tweaks we wanted to make. Plan to use for foreseeable future.