Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Casual Goods

Great app and even better support! All my requests were carried out and worked perfectly. Could not have asked for a better app, much thanks!

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati, Dayton & Louisville

The app is great, but the service you receive it actually quite good. Not only do they actually answer their emails, but they do offer great support. You cannot go wrong with their product.

Maison Lab

Overall great app, very flexible and configurable and extremely helpful and fast customer support!

PotsandPans

I highly recommend this app for flexible and powerful filtering that can seamlessly integrate with your site. We had specific requests for styling to match our site and needed custom work on the app to support our variant option structure and the support team was very responsive and effective at meeting our needs. They answered all my questions clearly and set clear expectations for what/when/how code changes were needed to get the seamless integration we needed. It was quick and is working great! Would definitely use on other stores.

Hi there,

Wow, what a review! Simply thank you for your outstanding review!

Trying to achieve your ideal filter is our destiny and we are overjoyed to learn the work meets fully your expectations.

We are always around here for you so if there is anything we can make your site more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team

Walker & Hall

The customer service is superb! John Amorim from the team assisted me to create custom indexing. Thank you very much!

Aine's Fashion & Lingerie

This app does what it says. It's a valuable addition to my store and has definitely improved my customer experience and sales. Worth the money.

The best thing about the app though, in my opinion is the customer service. I had and will have certain bugs or issues in the future and I know I can rely on professional, prompt and well mannered support to find a solution. Thank you Henry and Lia.

Hello,

Thank you for your amazing words. We are so excited to hear that you had such a wonderful experience interacting with our customer support team.

We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved promptly, and we are glad to hear that our diligent support team was able to accomplish that.

Your feedback will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share with us. We hope to see you around.

All the best,
Boost team

deliqagems

App is fantastic and the customer service is superb! Henry from the team assisted me throughout the process of setting up, answering to multiple emails to integrate their app to suit our website. Thank you, appreciate it.

Hi there,

We could not express ourselves enough for your wonderful compliment! Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review and for letting us know that you have a great experience while using our app. Henry is one of our best staff and devotes himself to give our customer a joyful time being with us.

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern come up

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Chenson Mexico

We use this app a lot and it's great to have such a helpful support team to help us deliver and excellent site to our customers!

haus panama

Superb customer support..... the app works perfectly.... I asked for some small customizations that were made just minutes away from the request!....

Lookmania

Highly recommend, great app for your money. Competent technical support, simple settings. Suitable for large catalogs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69