Avis (1 892)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 juin 2024

This app is easy to use and far more powerful than Shopify's native search function. It has significantly improved the search experience for my customers. I encountered a minor issue while setting up the app, but their support team was instantly available and very professional. They resolved my problem quickly and efficiently. I'm extremely happy with this app and highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their store's search capabilities.

Allenjoy Studio
Chine
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

I will lead off with this, as a web developer with many clients, I always recommend Boost as the ideal app for Search/Filtering, but even more importantly product recommendation widgets. There are so many apps out there that do similar functions, that's just the reality. It is how to decide which rises to the top as the cream of the crop, and that'ss 100% Boost. Coming from a very pricey competitor, LimeSpot, Boost blows them out the water with value and most important and above all, customer service and technical support. Aside from the stunning application itself, the support is top-tier. I have been using Boost with all of my clients for almost 5 years now. What I've come to learn is their stuff works amazing out of the box, but with the help of their support team, works even more amazing applied to how you need it. I have been working with Joseph closely to help optimize and improve the out-of-box function of these widgets to cater towards my customers and optimize upsell on our site. He's been amazing, prompt, detailed and understands exactly what I am trying to do. It has been outstanding working with him and watching him turn my ideas into reality. Our widgets are very fine tuned now, and our sales are being driven. I will continue to recommend Boost to all my clients and look forward to working with Joseph to make that a reality one by one. Thanks Joseph!

Wholesale Jewelry Website
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

Customer service is awesome! I had some problems with one of the filters on my Shopify page. I emailed customer service and they responded within 1 day. Rep was polite and knowlegeable. After sending her some screenshots she was unable to fully resolve my problems and escalated it to the technical team. I thought sure that I would never hear another thing but they responded quickly and with some screen shots and access to my site were able to correct the problem. I was pleased with the short time it took, about a week from the first email to the resolution.

Champion Fasteners, LLC
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2024

The app works great and if a problem occurs or you can't find a function, you can always contact support. The support team is always happy to help.

steda
Allemagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

Have been using boost for over a year now and have not had any issues with the app. Recently had a minor problem with boost and another app but a thorough explanation was provided by BOOST and all has been resolved. 100% recommend.

doobysnailsltd
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

Great app and excellent support. We've been using the app for quite some time now. Recently we had a small issue which was resolved in no time. Highly recommended!

Retail International Group
Malte
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

Had an issue with how our collection page header text was interacting with the Boost filter. The team at Boost sorted out the issue very quickly and it is all working fine now.
Excellent support.

Cycology Clothing AUS
Australie
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

We use this app on many of our brands and it works very well. Boost system is really powerfull. We had an issue working with subdirectories and Boost support helped us to fix it very quickly.
I grandly reccomand.

It's Now Cool Europe
France
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

Harrison and his team are A+++. Not only is the app outstanding and targets big conversion areas of the website, but Harrison is always ready to help customise what we need to adapt to our particular website. I've been so impressed with his responses and trouble shooting.

CouCou
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 juin 2024

Jack from the technical support team was amazing. We was able to solve my issue with ease and provided guidance for future issues. A+

Partsource