Boost AI Search & Filter , 1.808 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 januari 2024

This app basically served the function, but still need some improvement in the sync, and others area as they have been few of error that need get fix. But good thing, the support team has been diligently helping me in resolving all the issue. I will definitely give it 5 stars if the app will improve better in future. Overall, its a useful app and work tremendously for my website. Thanks!

Shukri Shari Group Sdn Bhd (1269727-X)
Maleisië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

I like the app overall. There are times when something happens on our site however and it usually has to do with Boost. The great thing is they always fix it for me so I greatly appreciate that!

Blue Collar Mercantile
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
17 augustus 2023

We chose Boost because it did everything that we felt we need in a site search engine. We had issues with our cart after we installed this app, the ‘ajax cart’ feature was turned on by default, which conflicted with another app AND the theme cart drawer. It took us 2 weeks to figure out the issue. Sharing in case you notice issues with your cart after install.

Bee Inspired
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 18 april 2023

It does what it needs to do. The process to upgrade the plan was some what confusing with your system not really acknowledging that we were already subscribed and had been for over 2 years. However the response to my feedback was both prompt, friendly and helpful. The development team have taken on board my feedback and have made some simple changes to make the process clearer. The app is a valuable tool on our website

The Top Saddlery
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 juni 2023

The Boost app has been very useful for our search and filter. One issue is that it interacts weirdly with global-e integrations, but support was very helpful in solving all mishaps!

WANT Les Essentiels
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Boost Commerce heeft geantwoord 21 juni 2023

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are thrilled to know that you find our support very helpful.

Our team is always prepared to go the extra mile to address any questions or concerns you may have and to offer you top-notch solutions tailored to your needs.

Sincerely,

10 april 2023

We've had Boost installed for a few months now. The team have been really helpful in answering any questions and making customisations for us. They are responsive, fast and accommodating.
I wish that there was a solution so that newly listed products showed in Collections sooner, but I understand it sounds like a complex issue that largely comes from Shopify itself.

Oscha Slings
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
23 februari 2023

It always feels like a leap of faith trusting an app and it developers. I have only had a positive experience with it and its set up - but most importantly the friendly, human support that were able to assist within hours of my request ( and if I am honest going above and beyond "support" and bridging the gap between a developer role ).

DYKE & DEAN
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Boost Commerce heeft geantwoord 24 februari 2023

Hello DYKE & DEAN team,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your wonderful feedback with us!

In order to make sure we meet your full expectations from our app and deliver an even better service experience, our team has reached out to you again to check and see if everything is working smoothly on your end. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon and be sure that we are always here to assist you at all times should you have any concerns, clarifications or questions.

Bewerkt 21 april 2023

Too Early to tell. But some issues are that it causes my site to slow down, especially with images. The other issue I have is with Missing color pallets for my variations.
I am in the middle of trying to address these issues with the company, let's see how it goes.

TopKoalaTee
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Boost Commerce heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thought with us!

In order to make sure we meet your full expectations from our app and deliver an even better service experience, our team has fixed the issues you raised with us and waited for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

16 mei 2023

Great app that I can't live without for my shop's filter and search. There might be some issues with making it match to you theme but the support is quick and helpful!

Baby Avenue
Koeweit
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Boost Commerce heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2023

Hello Baby Avenue Team,

We appreciate you taking your time to give us this wonderful feedback.

We are reaching out to you again to check, and confirm if there is anything about the theme layout that we can help you with and to make sure we meet your full expectations from our app and service.

Be sure that we are always here to assist you at all times should you have any concerns, clarifications or questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Boost Team

Bewerkt 13 oktober 2020

Great app, custom filter trees can be confusing however support is fast always happy to assist. Would recommend.

Cantik Swimwear