Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,9)
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1440 recensies
25 januari 2023

Amazing app, amazing toolkit, amazing support. One of the best filter & Search apps available in Shopify, you can't go wrong with using this app and getting help when you need it.

IBKÜL
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 2 jaar
25 januari 2023

quick response! I submitted my issue and the team member resolved it and responded back to let me know! they achieved just what I was needing.

Prefontaine
App gebruikt gedurende 9 maanden
24 januari 2023

Awesome Product, Really love the support and certainly recommend others to use this app also if they want to structure things accordingly.

Intense Oud
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 4 jaar
24 januari 2023

The app was causing an issue with our theme. We were told that it might take a few days for the bug to be fixed because of a heavy workload on their end.

However, the Boost team always communicated with us in a friendly and professional manner, and kept us informed on progress, which was much appreciated! Overall, the fix took less time than expected, and everything works fine now. Thanks for your service!

Cochic
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 3 jaar
24 januari 2023

Excellent service for filtering the collections on the site and also the assistance service is very competent and quick to resolve any doubts or problems. I recommend the application.

Nada Home
Italië
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 3 jaar
24 januari 2023

We are using Boost Product Filter and Search App on my store for almost a year now. One of the best teams to work with. Every customization request has been handled so very smoothly and effectively. You all make an amazing team!! About the product; this app helps to control the way products look and are arranged on the collection page. Their app is capable of creating multiple conditions for sorting and displays which I haven't found in any other app. It is so damn easy to create filters and arrange them.
Overall I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a Search and Filters app.
Three cheers and best of luck team for greater business success.

Makoba
India
App gebruikt gedurende 11 maanden

Hi Makoba team,

Thanks a million for taking the time and giving us such marvelous thoughts! We could not express ourselves enough for your honesty and thorough review. We are glad to hear that our app and service have served you well. With your compliment, we know that our hard work has paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Although your kind words definitely made our day, it is important to us that you are fully satisfied with your Boost experience. We will make sure to share this with the whole team to keep up the amazing work.

Please feel free to drop us an email anytime we can be of further help.

Wish you all the best,

24 januari 2023

great customer support, they were quick to jump into my site build and tinker to get the results I needed

Kaiser
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 3 maanden

Hi Kaiser team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Everyone here at Boost loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

We’re happy that you love our service. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

Look forward to making it even better in the future!

Warmest of regards,

23 januari 2023

Super helpful support!
They are fast and professional about our store's layout issue, big recommend from us to use their products and services!

New Sigli Ltd
Nieuw-Zeeland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand

Hi New Sigli team,

Our highest appreciation for your wonderful feedback about our support. Words cannot express how grateful we are for your kindness and generosity. We’re so happy you loved your experience at Boost and can’t wait to make it even more awesome. As always, we’re here if you need anything.

All the best to you,

20 januari 2023

I’m planning to have a ton of products in my website so having a strong filter is key for my customers to find EXACTLY what they need and this app makes that possible :)

Heavy Weapon Systems
App gebruikt gedurende 14 dagen

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback. That is so nice to hear that you are loving our app. We could not be happier that you are seeing the advantages of using the app and that it adds more value to your business. Thank you for your trust in our app and service. We are always available to you whenever you give us a ping.

Cheers,

20 januari 2023

Amazing Support. You don't get that a lot with other apps or companies.
They helped me with setup and issues. They explain the solution well and guided me through it.

The app is a great tool too, and I recommend it to store owners.

Cams Cords
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden

Hi Cams Cords team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! We felt very appreciated after hearing your kind words as much as we are happy to know that we could help. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime. It is always our pleasure to assist!

We thank you for being our cherished customer and hope your experience is always awesome at Boost.

Kindest regards,