Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
1503 avaliações
5 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 avaliações
9 de abril de 2021

50% time it's throwing error while i'm saving any settings:(
too much complicated to setup. 50$ a month, At Premium price this isn't acceptable.

Dresstive
Índia
Tempo gasto no app: 28 dias
Boost Commerce deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. We have just sent you an email with more information. Would you please check it?

We really hope to be able to amend this for you.

Also, please let us know should you have any other questions, we are always around here happy to help.

Best regards,
Boost Team

3 de fevereiro de 2021

The app it self is working very well but it's slowing down my website in a very bad way also after seeing google's speed analytics i found that there is a javascript that is called without being used ( on the mobile ) it's called bc-sf-filter-lib.js

waradly.com
Egito
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses
Boost Commerce deixou uma resposta 3 de fevereiro de 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your collaboration!

We would like to confirm that all of the issues have been fixed. We are grateful that you have given us a second chance to make this right.

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know!

Best regards,
Boost Team

27 de fevereiro de 2019

It is convenient and easy to use, but as we have a large volume of products, it is super super slow to load collection pages. Support did not help at all except sorta give me a response telling me how the app is built. LOL.

CoEdition
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 3 anos
15 de janeiro de 2019

Not easy to setup the look are just as terrible as most other filters and the price is too high, Beside that the theme look was totally ruined by using the theme it should add something not add a little and remove a lot.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship
Dinamarca
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 3 horas
Data de edição: 15 de dezembro de 2019

In contrast to a review I wrote many months ago (below), I hate to say that the performance of this app has degraded greatly over the last year. Their sync process, which used to take 5 min at most, now takes 45 minutes to fully sync new inventory and when running every hour and new products hitting our site all day, it just creates a negative customer experience on the frontend. It shows new products that arrived with broken images until that 45 min sync is complete. Just not what it used to be and we will look for a replacement, unfortunately.

(review from a year ago)
I tell you what, these guys blow all the other apps away in terms of service. We changed themes and had some issues. Their support blew me away in going above and beyond what was required to solve our problems. I've been in e-commerce for 20 yrs and know what quick fixes look like vs actual problem solving and these guys know how to solve problems. Filtering is a very complicated aspect of e-commerce, especially when there are many categories, variants, etc and these guys make it as easy as possible. Thanks again guys!

Theshopcom