Boost AI Search & Filter , 1,859 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月18日

Upon upgrading to the 2.0 theme, the app had a few issues. Customer support is great, and they were able to help and solve the problems we experienced. Great app!

Mardeco Architectural Hardware
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 大約3年
2024年5月9日

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
美國
2024年4月1日

Email customer service was fast and efficient. They resolved our issue within a day. Great customer service.

The Tech Den
使用應用程式 大約4年
2024年4月17日

Lia helped me instantly! She resolved the issue straight away and her instructions were very clear and simple. Her response time was really quick as well. A great experience overall!

WelleCo Australia
2024年5月9日

Works well and tech support respond in a timely manner. Highly recommend

coolersomm
使用應用程式 接近2年
2024年4月16日

Always great support and tangible results from questions and fixes needed on the site. Thanks Boost!

More Sports
2024年3月28日

The chat support was not working, not letting me see replies and also not emailing those replies. However, once I got on email with Vincy & Luna they were beyond helpful and so speedy. I requested 3 visual changes, as I am updating to a new theme and these requests were dealt with effortlessly.

Toogood
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年4月2日

Fantastic help when needed.

she wear
使用應用程式 接近3年
2024年5月16日

Fast

Møbelkompagniet
丹麥
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年3月27日

First, Boost has AMAZING customer service. That's key for me with any Shopify app. Second, the app works incredibly well. The filtering options are easy to set up and implement, and the AI search is unmatched. Truly a great app I'd recommend to anyone.

Sok-It