Boost AI Search & Filter , 1,833 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月11日

Great app and even greater customer service. The Boost team really listens and responds swiftly. Their product(s) keeps evolving too, staying one step ahead of what is possible within Shopify natively. Great partner for providing your customers with next level Search, collections and filtering. Have been using Boost for years and continue to be excited about the app and where it seems to be going.

MUNTHE.COM
丹麥
使用應用程式 接近4年
2024年3月12日

This app is a great benefit to our store. It allows our customers to successfully navigate our site to find the products they are looking for, and we have been able to successfully increase conversions while minimizing effort with easy theme customizations and straightforward backend edits. They provide a number of tutorials for customizations, and their Technical Support team is always willing to help on small customization projects. Overall, great team and great product!

Sullivan Hardware & Garden
使用應用程式 接近2年
編輯時間:2024年3月26日

Good app with a great support team. Always happy to help with whatever I need to change! They respond within 24 hours despite being on the other side of the world.

Andrea Biani
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年3月27日

First, Boost has AMAZING customer service. That's key for me with any Shopify app. Second, the app works incredibly well. The filtering options are easy to set up and implement, and the AI search is unmatched. Truly a great app I'd recommend to anyone.

Sok-It
使用應用程式 大約3年
2024年4月1日

Email customer service was fast and efficient. They resolved our issue within a day. Great customer service.

The Tech Den
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約4年
2024年4月2日

I requested a change to better improve the look of an aspect of our store and they were able to deliver exactly what I wanted in a matter of days, thank you!

Commercial Climate Supply
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年2月6日

I have been using this application for more than a year now, and it has significantly helped me. Through this means, I want to congratulate the support team for their promptness, presence, and efficiency. Honestly, I must say that I have not encountered better and more helpful support than yours. Thank you, and I recommend you!

ZEP.RO - Ți-e la îndemână!
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 接近2年
2024年1月18日

We have a robust store with thousands of skus. This app has been critical to improving our site search and collection page filter functionality. After installing the app, we did experience some issues with our quickshop feature and collection page loading. Jack from Boost's support team was very helpful in fixing the issue and he was great to work with.

THELIFESTYLEDCO Shop
使用應用程式 接近3年
2024年1月29日

Boost AI app is truly amazing. It provides an exceptional user experience by allowing customers to easily navigate through numerous products and find exactly what they are looking for. The app's advanced filtering options, such as sorting by price range, color, and size, ensure a seamless shopping experience. The intuitive interface and customizable design further enhance the overall functionality of the app. With this filter app, managing and organizing products has become effortless, making it a must-have for any Shopify store owner.

P&P Distribuidora
巴西
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2024年4月8日

easy to use and fast & useful response from the help team

Sorelleuk