Boost AI Search & Filter , 1,858 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年3月26日

Good app with a great support team. Always happy to help with whatever I need to change! They respond within 24 hours despite being on the other side of the world.

Andrea Biani
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年4月2日

I requested a change to better improve the look of an aspect of our store and they were able to deliver exactly what I wanted in a matter of days, thank you!

Commercial Climate Supply
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年4月29日

5 stars - always! They are so helpful and easy to communicate with.

COAX Copenhagen
丹麥
使用應用程式 接近5年
2024年4月16日

Always great support and tangible results from questions and fixes needed on the site. Thanks Boost!

More Sports
英國
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年4月8日

easy to use and fast & useful response from the help team

Sorelleuk
英國
使用應用程式 大約5年
2024年2月6日

I have been using this application for more than a year now, and it has significantly helped me. Through this means, I want to congratulate the support team for their promptness, presence, and efficiency. Honestly, I must say that I have not encountered better and more helpful support than yours. Thank you, and I recommend you!

ZEP.RO - Ți-e la îndemână!
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 接近2年
2024年4月5日

Great plugin and the team is very responsive to support requests, they have tweaked the output of several different things I needed customized for my store.

PEP
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年5月10日

Great customer service. Oliver helped write some custom code to ensure our promo messages looked great on the frontend!

Singer
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年4月4日

Amazing Customer Support! The team behind Boost AI Search & Filter goes above and beyond to assist users. Jack, in particular, has been incredibly helpful throughout my experience. He's always there to lend a hand and ensure that users get the most out of the app. Whenever I encountered an issue, the developer promptly responded and provided clear instructions to resolve it. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable!

Brand Ventures Pty Ltd
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2024年5月6日

Boost is great. Really appreciate the support we've received in chasing down occasional issues and customizations.

Next Adventure