Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 8, 2019

Best of Best customer service and Henry did an excellent job. He did even more than expected. He understands my clients' interests and does everything to satisfy them. Very professional. Thank you very much!

Blushbj
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 8, 2019

Excellent app. Does everything it says it does. Also the team are very responsive and helpful. They have even implemented some 'unique' code solutions for me at a very affordable price with excellent service.

Beer Jerk
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 5, 2019

I can't find my words. Absolutely great app and unbelievably patient and quick support. They helped with several changes to the app to match my theme. This is truly a shop owner's dream app. Worth every dime and more. Highly recommended!

Bocane
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 2, 2019

These guys are amazing. App works great. No issues. Customer support is amazingly responsive, even late at night or on weekends. I would suggest using them for all search and filtering options. Fantastic! Can't say enough good things about them!

SwimSpot
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 2, 2019

Their developers can complete complex modification for some extra payment. It's pleasure working with smart people who understand what you need.

Baby-Turtle.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 2, 2019

Fantastic app to drive clear navigation for my customers. Some initial bugs at installation that were quickly resolved by the support staff

Analogue Wonderland
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 1, 2019

Cannot fault the apps performance or the support given. We utilise this app across a couple of our Shopify sites, and would highly recommend. Easy to setup and any further customisations required are delivered in a timely manner by Boost Support.

World of Hemp UK
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited December 2, 2019

UPDATE: Just wanted to add that even with our most recent theme update, they were able to continue helping me out. Amazing support.

This app has been really great for our store. Customer support has always been super helpful for any changes we required (or minor errors that we came across on installation).

Shays Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 26, 2019

Great Support. I had a problem with translations and they solved it in minutes.

It's a pleasure working with this staff. I recommend 100%

El Rastro de la Piel
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 26, 2019

First of all this app is amazing; I would recommend it for any Shopify store! There are a few quirks that you need to get accustomed to and you may need a bit of rejiggering depending on your theme, but João from customer service made everything perfect for us within 24 hours! Now that's amazing service!

ED Ellen DeGeneres