Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 17, 2019

Great functioning app. Issues have been resolved promptly and with ease - it has been a pleasure to communicate with the team. Some minor issues regarding product syncing when changes are made to products, new stock is added etc but overall would recommend this great filter and search app.

The Birdcage Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 9, 2019

Brilliant CS service. They solved my issues right away when I wasnt sure what to do. it really helps to make my site look nicer. highly recommended!

Dressutopia
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 6, 2019

Works like a charm. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Customer service is very prompt in helping with issues. Definitely recommend it.

Reliable-Test-Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 6, 2019

Great app and great service from the support team. Helped me within 24-hours to get our products to display correctly according to price from low to high. Super feature for our online store.

Hartmann's
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 5, 2019

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.

Floozy Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 5, 2019

Very fast and helpful support. We have had 4-5 adjustments we wanted to make, and every time they responded with a possible fix within hours.

Spreeglee.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 31, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to get back to me regarding support related questions. Good for big catalog businesses.

Ocelot Market
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited July 7, 2020

The app is part of the main features of our website. It works really well. Also, customer support is outstanding!! Great job guys.

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 30, 2019

Amazing customer support. I had a small issue and they showed me how to fix it immediately, in a very understandable manner.

Unlimited Skate & Snow
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 30, 2019

The main reason I have this app, is for the feature to sort vendor alphabetically, I had a few issues with theme conflicts it caused, I reached out for customer support, within 24hrs they responded and fixed all issues. App has a lot of amazing features and is a must for any wholesale/retail distributor.

wholesaleperfume