Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Direct Suspensions

This is by far the best app I have ever used for Shopify. I had been struggling with custom sorting and speed issues on my site, UNTIL I found this app.

It is lightning fast and has a bunch of ways to help my customers find items based on catagory, tags and meta fields. The support is also AMAZING at doing custom work to help make the most out of the app.

I'd rate this 10 stars if I could!

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're really happy to hear our Product Filter & Search app has been a positive value-add to your site. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Warm regards,

Brand King

I've had a wonderful experience working with Marcel at BoostCommerce. Amazing customer service, and a great app. The app is very customization and can do just about everything we need. Anything we want to change or any issues, I've always had a quick response with a solution. I can't recommend this enough.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue delivering great experiences to our customers. Such an honor for us to be a part of your journey!

Warm regards,

Viners

Great App! Works perfectly, excellent UX both for users and customers, and the best customer service I had in Shopify!! Congrats to everyone in the team!

Ring Concierge

Filters are very helpful for shoppers. Great customer service when I had questions and needed a fix.

Surfas

10 STARS if i could :-)

I have worked with many apps. (100+)
And i have only done 3 reviews.

I needed to for this app, as we are VERY happy with the functionality.
The best we found for Search and Filtering.

And, we were very surprised by the performance.
Faster than our theme. For search and collection page loading.
And we use an elite Theme by Out Of the Sandbox.

This app is working perfectly for us.

AND, the support team is the best we have ever worked with.
Helpful, fast, and they did more than they needed to, to ensure our Search and Filtering on our site was ideal. (BIG THANKS TO JACK and LIA! :-)

Highly Recommended!

James
Theta Cre8ive Inc.

Hi James,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your kind words to us, especially our team members Jack and Lia. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently!

Cheers!

The Hockey Centre NL

Very good app, good service, very kind people.
Support is very fast and helpfull. I would recommend this app to everyone who wants product & collection filter app with multiple options and it is really easy to use.

The Hockey Centre

Heather B. Moore

Great app. Easy to integrate and customize. And amazing customer support when things get a little out of whack.

Gear.com

We use Boost Commerce's Product Filter & Search to build custom filters by category, such as different lens traits for sunglasses and filtering by color. This has become an integral part of the findability methods we are building into our site -- I am pleased with its functionality, and looking forward to more features being added!

Quiz Shop

Great to add complex filtering options to the store. We wanted something that looked like Expedia and this did the trick!

Bare Essentials

Really happy with this app. Great support and quick to answer queries or act on the request. Highly recommended.