Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

BodyOutlet

Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support.

Beauty & Seoul

I trialled 3 product filter apps and this is by far the most comprehensive. It allows OR filtering which a lot of other did not and the styling is slick, neutral and clean so it will go with almost any store front.

However I want to save a special mention for their support staff whom are excellent. Make no mistake this is a complex app behind the scenes so occasionally it needs a bit of tweaking to work to its full potential. The team have typically responded within a few hours and are always a delight to deal with. I whole heartedly recommend this app

February 4, 2020

Hello,

Your beautiful complement has filled our hearts with joy! We are glad to know that our app fulfills your needs. Our dedicated staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We will try our best to deliver the high-quality features! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Boost Team

Summer Child

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this filter tool! Exactly what I was looking for and so easy in use. I did run into a tiny issue with the filter on mobile, but John fixed it within hours and made it perfect. So freakin' happy with the level of customer service too.

Joyja

Instant filtering and search using AJAX! Support (looking at you Miguel) is amazing and works quickly. They've always been super helpful and informative with setting up and adding changes to the store.

Vvög

This filter app shaped my shops exactly how i wanted them.Super simple to understand how to set up and for customers to navigate with the options. Most dedicated and efficient support team i met come with it,i easily recommend this filter app over the ones i tried before.

February 4, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great app, provides much better filters than the theme we use and the support was great. Shout out to Henry for sorting something out for us!

Great Lakes Coin

We have very extensive filtering requirements for one of our e-commerce stores. I had a few issues setting everything quite as I wanted but these were resolved by the developers in under 24 hours of being contacted.

Dori Apparel

Holy Smoke!! This is an awesome app. Integration is so easy, we've tried a few different filter apps and they were all far more difficult to set up. This is a very cool app, highly recommended!! Check it out on our Dori Apparel website :-)

Double Top Darts

The Product Filter & Search App is the perfect addition to our site. The Boost Support Service is 5 Star *****.

Tassel Children Shoes

This is an amazing app and the customer service is 10 stars. Amazing response time and implementation