Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

UpholsteryFabricStore.com

Easy enough to use, but great customer support and feedback. Got me exactly what I needed for my store!

Package Free

Product Filter & Search has always been so helpful in its support! We have a fairly customized theme and they have worked tirelessly to ensure we deliver a great experience to our customers. Thank you Jack, Marcel, and everyone else on the team.

Dear team,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us!

It is wonderful to hear that Jack and Marcel were able to provide you with an excellent experience, which we strive to provide all our customers.

As always, we're happy when you're happy and we do expect your next reach out!

All the best,

lagos-dev

Great app and great support. I love to working with this app. All I need presents in Product Filter & search app. Thank you very much for your work!

L'Arbre à Café

The filter functionality is very versatile and and customizable. Very powerful combined with metafields. The support team is very reactive and solution oriented. Exactly what I expect as a Shopify Partner Agency.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there is anything we can make to make it more awesome.

All the best,

Prynne

This app is amazing. I love the look of it and the customer service team is outstanding. They are very responsive and always there to help with even minor issues.

thank you for making filtering on my site elegant and easy!

Hello there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Customers like you do make our job more wonderful.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

No Nasties

Love this app - the filter options are very flexible, the search feature is great, the customer support is FANTASTIC! Highly recommend it!

Aesparel

The Product Filter app just works and really improves the customer journey, especially in product/variant rich shops. Also the support is fast responding and did a really great job solving an issue that we encountered. Absolute reccomendation.

Hello,

We are thrilled to hear your kind words. It does mean a lot to us. By letting us know how good impact our app does, you just make our day!

Also, as you already noticed, our team always stays here to assist any concern/ issue you may have. Just let us know at any time.

We wish you continued success!

Plastic Bag Partners

Great App. Support was terrific. Quick response and took care of formatting issues we had with the initial install.

KDNK

Fantastic customer service and very easy to use. This app is a must for everyone! highly recommended.

Intimately Yours Limited

Excellent App & Customer Support. Communication is the best I have experienced so far. They possess the experience and skills to get the job done effectively. Would Highly Recommend To Others. A++++++++++