Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

The Birdcage Boutique

Great functioning app. Issues have been resolved promptly and with ease - it has been a pleasure to communicate with the team. Some minor issues regarding product syncing when changes are made to products, new stock is added etc but overall would recommend this great filter and search app.

Dressutopia

Brilliant CS service. They solved my issues right away when I wasnt sure what to do. it really helps to make my site look nicer. highly recommended!

Reliable-Test-Store

Works like a charm. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Customer service is very prompt in helping with issues. Definitely recommend it.

Hartmann's

Great app and great service from the support team. Helped me within 24-hours to get our products to display correctly according to price from low to high. Super feature for our online store.

Floozy Boutique

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.

Spreeglee.com

Very fast and helpful support. We have had 4-5 adjustments we wanted to make, and every time they responded with a possible fix within hours.

Ocelot Market

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to get back to me regarding support related questions. Good for big catalog businesses.

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.

The app is part of the main features of our website. It works really well. Also, customer support is outstanding!! Great job guys.

Unlimited Skate & Snow

Amazing customer support. I had a small issue and they showed me how to fix it immediately, in a very understandable manner.

wholesaleperfume

The main reason I have this app, is for the feature to sort vendor alphabetically, I had a few issues with theme conflicts it caused, I reached out for customer support, within 24hrs they responded and fixed all issues. App has a lot of amazing features and is a must for any wholesale/retail distributor.