Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BEAUTI.sa

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

a very good App, the continues upgrade is great,
what is above all is the great support team that always helping anytime.
thanks guys.

BrightEyes

Location Singapore

The app works beautifully. Very customizable. The support is amazing as well. Always replying within hours and very helpful in providing solutions. Would 100% recommend this app.

reliablecorporation.com

Overall a great app and does exactly what it's supposed to plus more. The customer service is very helpful and usually provides a solution within 24 hours. We have 2 stores using this app and we are happy with it.

BJJ Fightgear

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is a great replacement for the standard filter and search we have in our theme. The dynamic filtering is a must have for us and it works like a charm. We ran into a few issues during installation, but Henry supported us extremely quickly and well! Definitely recommend the app if you're in need of a better filter and search functionality.

Hi team,

Thank you for letting us know you enjoy our features at much! We really do appreciate it.

We are also delighted to learn that you have been in contact with our outstanding staff Henry and that you feel pleased as punch.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Service team anytime.

1000 Things Australia

Location Australia

These guys are amazing. Aaron in support went above and beyond in helping me out with my query. I am well impressed. I highly recommend these guys for their great app and even greater customer service. Well done team and thank you.

Hello there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave a 5-Star review for our service.

Yes, indeed we are super lucky to have such a dedicated team working with us. And Aaron is such a valuable member of our Customer Service Team. As you have seen, he does love his mission of taking great care and dedication in his work.

As ever though, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, don't hesitate to let us know!

Test Site for Bet Am Shalom

This app is easy to use and useful. However, I ran into trouble when I had too many tags - the app began freezing and only showing me limited number of tags to select in setting up new filters. Hopefully this can be corrected. Team was attentive and addressed the issue - with a work-around. THANK YOU!

November 2, 2020

Dear customer,

We really appreciate you for sharing your experience with the app. Plus, thanks to your kind collaboration, we're able to grasp and sort out the problem you encountered.

Please feel free to reach out to us via email/chat anytime in the future if you need anything else. We are here and happy to assist.

Wishing you every success.

Projects Watches

Wonderful app, which is very flexible in its settings and features. Filters and search capabilities can be used on all pages or a particular single page. Our needs required some customization and customer support was very open to help us achieve our goal. They provided direct support by adding code and easy to follow instructions via emails. Therefore we highly recommended this app and their services.

Hi team,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our app features and the customer service. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. The team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! We are here anytime you need.

All the best,

HeyChoices

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like this app, while due to nature of my site, I need quite a lot of help and customization. I sent many emails to the support team for help and support, and they never never never let me down, they always try to help me even they can't and the issue is hard, they tried, tried and tried. I want to deliver my best appreciation to several staffs and wish your company could value them as they are great employees ever which I myself would want to employ them. Aaron!Marcel!Hannah!All the best!

Hello,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with Aaron, Marcel and Hannah! They are our true assets. They work diligently and your compliment will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

Please write back to us anytime! We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Mousse Café, coopérative de solidarité

I wanted to create different filters for each of my collections, and this app made it possible! I needed support from their team to customize a few aspects and they were really prompt to help me in this regard. If I could, I would give it 6 stars :D

Hello there,

It's great to learn that you feel pleased with our ability of creating different filter trees for different collections. Here's hoping that you will give a try on our other in-app advanced settings and will feel happy with them, too. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Again, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

The app is great on it's own but when we had some issues with our theme, their devs have been extremely valuable and fixed the issue promptly. Best on the market for its features!