Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

#1 product filters & smart instant search to boost sales

Twiggy Shop Bulgaria

Good and fast support. Would like to thank Joao from BC for very fast help in resolving the problem.

dacofashion.ro

I tested most filter apps and I stick with boostcommerce, best features ( you can merge tags, product types, etc really easy )
+ the support is really fast and helpful

Jorge Oculista

Perfect APP. The support is the best. I definitively recommend that APP to filter . Its very important help costumers to find their products .

Monexpresso

Great app ! We use it on 2 shops and we are very satisfied. If needed the support team is very competent and quick to respond. 5/5

Theis Vine

Awesome app and support. We're very satisfied with boost commerce solving advanced filtering very nice. The support team are answering fast and have helped with custom stuff like meta fields and mobile filter settings for better conversion.

Sameoutlet

Okay, downloaded the app, because the other one had glitches in different countries, was hell of confused, not everything worked properly.
Contacted support. Chain of 50 e-mails, dedicated and knowledgeable staff, problems solved, up and running, totally worth the money!

Call Me Activewear

Really a helpful filter and great support too. helped a lot getting it integrated into our theme. Support Response is very fast.

Sound Town Inc

Works great, friendly to use and great support. The filtering does what it's supposed to, makes the site easy to navigate.

JustHourglasses

Really helpful filtering functionality based off tags. Easy to set up and they were very responsive on the couple of tweaks I needed to integrate my review provider. Highly recommend.

Home Tableware

App works well. Lots of control. Great support too, really helped a lot getting it integrated into our theme.