Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Frames Footwear Test

We tried a few different filter apps and this was the best by far. Before we even paid for the app these guys spent heaps of time emailing us back and forth to get our filter menu exactly as we wanted it. I spoke with Will and he was always quick to reply and no task was too difficult. Phenomenal customer service, highly recommended.

A Mana Life

I will save you the trouble looking and testing other filtering apps by saying the following. I have tested them all and this app ‘Product Filter & Search’ by BoostCommerce is by far the best option and primarily thanks to their professional, transparent and excellent support team.

There is a major difference between apps and what will captivate you and reassure your decision being the right one, is the fact that their support team is willing to not just go the ‘extra mile’ to help you and support you with all queries you may have, but they are also TRULY WILLING TO LISTEN and work thoroughly with you to fully fulfil your needs.

One important factor for all to be aware of is the fact that this app renders perfectly with the ‘most popular themes’. Inquire which ones those are because I missed that point. Having DEBUT as my main theme, I had already customized my shop so much that changing themes would have meant losing all the invested time and work.

I very much appreciate all you have done for us and making our filter and search functions render as we wished. I would like to give credit to some of your staff but I am uncertain if mentioning their names is something you would want. I guess you know who I am addressing myself to and to you all again, many many thanks. Chapeau!

Ink Haven

[ORIGNAL] 5 STAR
I'd give this a six star but the max is five. after installing on my venture theme shop, the product suddenly all looked different. i looked into their FAQ and this issue was the first they highlighted. i think that shows self awareness. i contacted support and they helped me to put everything back into place ie. to reconfigure the app my products would look just like before i installed the app..really really top notch support there.

i didn't want to pay so much but th3 support has shown this app is worth every dollarr it charges. tyvm

Stoneandtile

Absolutely excellent job making this app! Couldn't be happier with it!! ULTRA customizable. Kudos to the team!!!

Pretty Fireplaces

We have been using this app for about 6 months and love it. It is a great collection filter app and it keeps improving. Customer support is 5 stars and very responsive. Recommend

Boathousestores

Awesome system and company, We had some difficulty getting this installed but Boost helped us resolve all the issues very quickly. Highly recommended.
UPDATE - I had a few customizations I needed done and Boost helped me get those done very quickly.

Outletshopforkids

Excellent App and easy to setup. Support were really helpful with my questions.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Chrapnij Pl

Great app and super helpful team! Highly recommended to everybody who seriously thinks about improving usability of their shop. 5 stars! Happy merchant (and his happy customers).

Yuj Yoga Clothes

Great support system! Great app!