Product Filter & Search

#1 Product Filters & Search for brands of all sizes

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Undercoat Clothing

The best plugin for filters & search available on Shopify. Also, it comes with outstanding customer service! Highly Recommended!

SinfulShoes.com

Fairly easy to use. We like the flexibility. Support has been really helpful with our custom requests.

Vastitch

Awesome app! This make our collection pages much simpler and visually much better. Also the search function works like a charm.

And a MASSIVE thanks to the their support for quick implementation of all the small requests i had!

Will definately recommend!

Mills & Boon UK

What I like most is supports ability to modify our version of the app to make it work for us, for example our tags were in a non-standard format so weren't indexing properly, so they made a few tweaks and it corrected the issue

KolayOto

This is a very practical app that easily integrates and works with the tags of the products. It is quite configurable, and the support team is very responsive. It is positioned in the heart of our store and we trust it will serve there well. Highly recommended!

RocketBaby

The app is great, we have large catalog with more than 30k products and it works very well. The support is really fast, professional and helpful, they solved us a problem that even shopify plus support was not able to solve. We tried other filter apps in the past but this one is really the best we tried.

LoveofGodnCountry

Above and beyond the usefulness of the app the developer and his team have gone the extra mile more than once to take care of a couple issues that arose during implementation.

Azteca Soccer

A great app to use for product filters and search just as the title says. I was a bit worried with installation but, support was immensely helpful. Will D with BoostCommerce when above and beyond to get filters working as expected. This is a must have app for stores looking to expand and provide a better filter and search capability within their site. Thanks BoostCommerce!

October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Casefactorie

Marvellous support. Almost instant reply. Very intuitive instruction by Will D. Keep on rocking guys!

Shelu Boutique

Henry was really helpful in helping me fix some issues I was having with the app on my website. He was able to fix them all and overall, I'm happy with the service and how the filter turned out on my website.