Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Thinksolutionz

The app is fantastic and super easy to use. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. I highly recommend this app especially if you have a large inventory and you want to make it easier for the customer to find what they want. Support team is exceptional and they will do everything they can just to meet your needs! Support team works super fast and the end results will always make you happy! Special thanks to Will and all the support team at BoostCommerce for taking care of all our requests.

Otherway

Very helpful, highly recommended!

Neinsei Store

Wonderful app and great customer help , thank you so much!

Edit: best app i have never seen on shopify and greatest support ever thank you!

Rrb Photobooks

Great. Does everything we need it to do, as a bookshop we needed some custom code to get authors to display alphabetically by surname but still appear with their first name first. Boost did the installation for us and were very quick to come back with answers to support requests and implementing the customisation we needed. For full disclosure, there was a small extra charge for the custom coding, but we feel this was more than worth is as we will be using this app for a long time to come. Invaluable for us as we have a huge inventory of 500+ products, all unique single items and navigating until we found this app was a nightmare. great job!

Equator Dev

Love the app, great support. Highly recommend it.

Peakboys

Best customer service ever! Filter installed flawlessly and app is pretty easy to understand. There's also some good documentation to understand it's functions. Also, these guys kept on fixing any compatibility issues we've had with our theme's Color Swatches in a few hours. Big cheers to Tony and Will for their great support and fixes! If you want to take a look at what it could look on your store head on ours and see for yourself: https://peakboys.ca

Bathroom Village

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Quadrum Gallery

I installed this app about three weeks ago as we built our custom Shopify store for a jewelry gallery. We needed to submit several tickets for assistance in overcoming a couple obstacles because of our requirements. The team at Boost Commercial is (was) absolutely awesome at assisting and taking the time to understand the issues / challenges.

I highly recommend working with this group to enhance your application with their filtering solution.

Zohome Nl

Fantastic app and even better customer service! Tony & Will are very communicative and helped me to get all filters up-and-running, additionally making small adjustments I asked about. I'm definitely going to use this app in my other shops!

Lucky Cat 2

Nice, functional, tidy looking app. Customer support was very helpful with the set up and always quick to reply.