Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Misfit Diamonds

Absolutely essential for stores with large catalogues like ours. Allows selecting multiple filter options in one category which is a huge deal.
Great customer service too.
Highly recommend.

March 29, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to learn that our app and service meets your expectations. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers,
Boost team

Spaceform

I needed my product URLs changing which I thought was going to be a painful process but the customer service is super helpful and fast to respond

R&M Richards

This app is great for easy to use filters. Especially like the price range option and the swatches. Customer service is also extremely helpful!

AriZona Beverages USA

Great app and even better customer support! They are so quick to answer your customization requests. We will definitely keep this app in mind for all of our future projects. Props to Marcel and Miguel for all their help.

Top Deals Online

WOW!! 5 STAR App.........what great service from Marcel, who helped me make the search and filters match my shop theme...Nothing was NO every request was YES all done. This app passed my SEO issues i had with other Filter apps and i tried many...its probably worth all monthly cost if it helps customers find item quickly. Take look at my theme in action topdealsonline.shop

Big Thank you to Marcel

March 15, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. Your feedback means a world to us, especially to Marcel himself! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Wish you every success.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Authentic Vintage Posters

5 Stars. The support was A+, there was a fair amount of tweaking required, but the responses were quick. The product is perfect for our needs.

Manifesto Woman

Fantastic app - does everything I need. And the service is incredible - super fast, friendly and efficient. The team go way beyond what is required. Can't recommend it enough.

Arka

Solves the searching by variant issue! Looks great.. Easy to use and the support is excellent and fast.

DETAILvernarrt - Marion Gieffers-Senke

Really fast and helpful support. We had an issue with our theme and it was fixed within 8 hours after our request.
App is very powerful... good work!

San Diego Hat Company

Easy to use and great support team. Makes it a lot easier when you have so many things to take care of.