Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filters & Smart Search for High Sales

Central Gourmet MX

This app is amazing. The filters have help my clients to find much easier and faster through my big catalogue. The search tool is really accurate with the suggestions. Also, the app contains much more useful add ons that really turn the game in favor. And finally, i ask for help to the support team and helped me fast and perfectly. I'm sticking to this app from now own no questions. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

June 27, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It really does mean the world to us to hear about the impact our app is having on you and your business!

Our fantastic Customer Support Team is always willing to jump in any stuck you may encounter. So please keep reaching to us if there is anything we can ever help you out with.

Wishing you every success!

casaza store

Lia has done a fantastic job in helping us with what we need. She is extremely patient and thorough with her explanations which was so helpful. I would highly recommend this app, it's EXACTLY what we were looking for!!

June 16, 2021

Hi team,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We couldn't be happier to learn that you love our product and our services team, especially Lia, has brought you such a wonderful experience. With your encouragement, we know we are on the right track and will do our best to keep it up!

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best.
Boost team.

Moto Motto

Best app and best support on any CMS marketplace. We save so much time when entering new products with all the features.

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you love our product and service. Your feedback means a world to us! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wish you every success.

Overlook Boots

Super responsive customer support team. Was able to quickly help me address some minor bugs on my site. A+ service.

June 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We are grateful that you have chosen our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Sincerely,

Chairlines

Finally! A filter/sort app that integrates with the Locksmith app. THANK YOU for creating this integration. Not only is this the most powerful and customizable filter/sort app of all I tested (I tried over 10 different ones on my store) but the customer support team is top-notch. So happy to have found this app, it gives our store custom functionality out of the box that others could not.

Hi Chairlines team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review!

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. Your kind words are our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers.

We are always around here for you so if there is anything we can make your site more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

Fillory Yarn

This app is great, does what it says with minimal setup. Adds some powerful, fast loading filters for a minimal price. Needed some support and it was fast and comprehensive. Really great working with this extension developer. I recommend this extension highly.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Product Filter & Search and our team such a glowing review!

Our mission is to provide an app to help businesses grow and to give prompt assistance to ensure it perfectly suits your expectations. Your kind words fill us with joy hearing the app and our team are having the desired impact.

As ever, let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.
Wishing you and your business continued success!

All the best,

Investments Hardware Ltd.

Overall, this App works perfectly with our website and their supporting team is very knowledgeable and solving your issue rapidly.

Hi team,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are so happy that our team was able to answer all of your questions and resolve your issue promptly. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

If there is anything else we can do to make your site more awesome, please let us know.

Cheers,

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

I installed this app a few weeks and ago and immediately loved it! The functionality is great and the search works perfectly. Unfortunately, due to an incompatibility with another app that was essential to me, I had to uninstall it, but Grace, my customer support representative was always super nice and helpful. Despite the fact that the developer team could not help me with my request, Grace always responded quickly and with great concern for my situation. Great support team and great app! Super recommended!

Hi there,

We are thrilled to know that our app has served you well and so sorry for the unavailable integration service with your requested app at the moment. Our team, especially Grace, would like to send their appreciation to you for sharing your thoughts about our service.

We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future.

Wishing you every success,

Love Beds

Amazing service, managed to get it looking perfect to match my store, very quick turn around from me wanting a design change to it being live on my store. 100% recommend.

Hi there,

It absolutely feels wonderful to know that you have a great experience with our app. Your satisfaction keeps us moving and striving for better customer service. Our staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us. Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Your sincere,

Velodrom Barcelona

excellent support! had a couple of issues and were fixed within minutes. excellent communication and top noch support.

Hi team,

Thank you for choosing us! It makes us happy to be of help and service to your store. Glad you found our app suits your site nicely. We're looking forward to providing you with an even better experience as you go through your journey!

Wishing you and your business every success!