Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Cannabis 204

Amazing App! Amazing Support! The app did everything I needed it to and the support gave it that extra "BOOST" to make it extra special for us! I can't compliment their app and support team enough, they truly wnet above and beyond. Speed, quality, attention to detail, that's how I would best describe their support. THANKS SO MUCH!

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cheers,
Boost Team

Infinity & Co Jewellery

Amazing app truly impressed. Support is great, handled all my requests very quickly and now the site is looking great. would highly recommend it.

Heartdrops

Wonderful app and excellent support! I was very happy with how they helped us customise the app and how quick they were :)

European Nail Polish

Amazing app, works like a charm for product categories and filtering. Improved conversions on our site drastically. Keep up the good work!

minimarkket

The only app which fully meets my customer needs! I now have my customized filters to each collection page! The customer service was very helpfull and responsive. Fixed my theme issues very fast. I highly recomend it!

Melagence Local

Really happy with this App. It‘s quite flexible and customizable and the support is truly amazing!!!

Rampfest

Great support in setting up the app in our store. Nice clean look and interface on both desktop and mobile.

Norman's School Uniforms

This tool is great and the Instant Results are very quick. Jack was great at helping me set up my site the way I wanted!

Cellecta

Amazing support and one of the best apps I have used. We look forward to continuing to use this app on other projects as well.

Red Mansion

Best App ever, fast response, easy to use, clean and powerful design, I'd like to give it 5 stars.