Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Floozy Boutique

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.

Spreeglee.com

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very fast and helpful support. We have had 4-5 adjustments we wanted to make, and every time they responded with a possible fix within hours.

Ocelot Market

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to get back to me regarding support related questions. Good for big catalog businesses.

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is part of the main features of our website. It works really well. Also, customer support is outstanding!! Great job guys.

Unlimited Skate & Snow

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing customer support. I had a small issue and they showed me how to fix it immediately, in a very understandable manner.

wholesaleperfume

Time spent using app About 2 months

The main reason I have this app, is for the feature to sort vendor alphabetically, I had a few issues with theme conflicts it caused, I reached out for customer support, within 24hrs they responded and fixed all issues. App has a lot of amazing features and is a must for any wholesale/retail distributor.

SAU LEE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app! We wanted a solution for filtering products by size and this was exactly what we were looking for. Customer service is great, very quick to answer questions and fix issues. I highly recommend this app!

Supper Meals

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app makes the user experience SO much better. They can easily sort and filter products by certain attributes, and multiple attributes as well. Customer support was fast and friendly. Thank you!

Poster Society

Location Denmark

We need to add filtering options to our poster webshop, and this app was by far the one that come closes to our needs in a stylish way.

We had an issue with some language difference in a couple of files, but their team worked hard over the weekend to fix it for us, which is a level of service, that we are very satisfied with.

Diva Divine

Location South Africa

The APP is fantastic and enables visitors to find the product they are looking for Instantly. It's the only APP i could find that is extremely customizable & could do what I needed. If there are some specific customizations, unique to your business, then their support, Miguel in particular, is excellent. He worked with me for a week or two to customize their APP to my specific requirements and look and feel. Well done. Highly recommend this product & company.