Boost Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Everything Caravans

Location Australia

truly awesome - speedy support. do not hesitate to purchase. Complety recomend

Guitars On Main

Very good app. Easy to use and the support is good...................................................

Sanbah

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app, helped me sort out a mess of products. Great support aswell, replied within an hour and any question I had was answered and solved.

STRAYE

This app worked like a charm. Support was excellent too. Highly recommended and will help your conversions. Go get em...

Blue Eyed Girl

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app, looks beautiful on the site and easy to use. It did cause a few hiccups in the coding, but I reached out to support and got an immediate response and the problem fixed within a day or so. Excellent customer service & great product!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super happy with this app! The search function works well on our store and customers use it all the time. We had a small issue recently and they were incredibly responsive and fixed it within hours. Amazing customer service!

MissLoveclothing

Highly recommend!!! top class customer service...
As always, perfect job, fast and professional. Henry is very good and has a lot of good ideas, beyond my expectations. Thanks.

Fashion Apparel Distribution Store

Location Bulgaria

They have responded to my feature requests and did a good job. I would recommend this App to my friends and colleagues.

Metal Lotus

I'm in love with how streamlined searching and filtering is on my shop now. It's easy to set everything up and customer support is one of the best I've encountered for an app (even though I needed something fixed during the free trial). I won't be hesitating to subscribe to the paid option when the trial is up, this app is a keeper!

Bespoke British Pens

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Customer service has very responsive - one of the best apps on the Shopify store. Highly recommend to other sellers