Boost Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beer Jerk

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Does everything it says it does. Also the team are very responsive and helpful. They have even implemented some 'unique' code solutions for me at a very affordable price with excellent service.

Bocane

Location Romania

I can't find my words. Absolutely great app and unbelievably patient and quick support. They helped with several changes to the app to match my theme. This is truly a shop owner's dream app. Worth every dime and more. Highly recommended!

SwimSpot

Time spent using app 1 day

These guys are amazing. App works great. No issues. Customer support is amazingly responsive, even late at night or on weekends. I would suggest using them for all search and filtering options. Fantastic! Can't say enough good things about them!

Baby-Turtle.com

Their developers can complete complex modification for some extra payment. It's pleasure working with smart people who understand what you need.

Analogue Wonderland

Fantastic app to drive clear navigation for my customers. Some initial bugs at installation that were quickly resolved by the support staff

World of Hemp UK

Time spent using app About 3 years

Cannot fault the apps performance or the support given. We utilise this app across a couple of our Shopify sites, and would highly recommend. Easy to setup and any further customisations required are delivered in a timely manner by Boost Support.

Shays Shoes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

UPDATE: Just wanted to add that even with our most recent theme update, they were able to continue helping me out. Amazing support.

This app has been really great for our store. Customer support has always been super helpful for any changes we required (or minor errors that we came across on installation).

El Rastro de la Piel

Location Spain

Great Support. I had a problem with translations and they solved it in minutes.

It's a pleasure working with this staff. I recommend 100%

ED Ellen DeGeneres

First of all this app is amazing; I would recommend it for any Shopify store! There are a few quirks that you need to get accustomed to and you may need a bit of rejiggering depending on your theme, but João from customer service made everything perfect for us within 24 hours! Now that's amazing service!

Danetti

This app is fantastic and I have been able to get it to exactly what I need it to do. I have had to ask a few questions but the response and support I have gotten has been excellent!