Boost Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Noémie

The app started causing bugs on our website on Wednesday Nov 23 when our traffic is high for BFCM. None of our collection or category pages are loading bc of Boost Commerce bug. We cant get in touch with anyone at Boost commerce to solve it nor did we get any messages about this. Shopify is saying Boost Commerce is causing issues with many stores this day but they cant help us since its a 3rd party app.

November 24, 2022

Dear Nicollette,

Thank you for your honest feedback!

We appreciate your kind understanding in this issue and sincerely apologize for all of the inconvenience you experience. Please rest assured we are all hands on monitoring our system to avoid any unexpected issues in the upcoming days.

Moreover, it is great to know your store is back to normal as you expected. Don't hesitate to let us know if anything pops up, our team will be ready for you anytime you need our assistance.

With gratitude,

Customhoj.se

Location Sweden

This app will cost you thousands in lost time and hundreds of thousands in lost sales. Do NOT use it.
Extremely disappointing to see how this company has progressed, as we were happy with this app to start with. Lately we've had issues with how the currency is shown using the filter, the app does not replicate the native Shopify formatting;
After +20 emails, a teams meeting, us finding and deleting faulty code inserted by themselves that they could not find, to having it "escalated" and receiving a video that clearly shows all the errors and a claim that all is fine. The icing on the cake is a support request asking why the filter and search sometimes takes over a minute(!) to load. Boost took the initiative to work on the live theme themselves (without any prior consent) rendering the store useless in the middle of the Black Week rush. All you get is an email to confirm if it is working or not, which of course it was not, all filtering, search and other functions were completely non-functional.
Be aware there is no phone number or any other way to get a hold of this company other than email.

November 24, 2022

Dear Adam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We once again sincerely apologize for all of the hassles. Please rest assured that it was never our intention to have you experience this kind of problem with us.

We truly appreciated your patience while we identified the root cause of which we have sent a details explanation email.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Furthermore, we are happy to support you further with your request and will keep following up with you via email until you are satisfied with our work.

We appreciate your kind understanding and great collaboration!

We hope to hear from you soon.

With gratitude,

Nantwich Cheese

Default sorting options don't work so the app pushed all my sold out products to the top of all my collections and killed my conversion. There's no live chat, just an email function replying within 24 hours. Deleted.

October 24, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are truly sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience with our service, but we would like to have the chance to revert this.
We have been trying to contact you over the phone through the number found in your store contact section, but we weren't able to so far.
We also sent you an e-mail regarding this issue, so you can reach us back through it and let us know if you have a specific phone number you would like us to reach to.

We would appreciate the opportunity to check this for you and resolve it as soon as possible. Your kind collaboration will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vinto Tinto

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Tengo un problema con la app ya la cancele y la quite de mi tienda y me siguen llegando cargos a mi tarjeta después que la cancele ..... ojala me puedan ayudar saludos

August 10, 2022

Hello there,

We are sorry that the billing caused a confusion to you, which led to this unpleasant experience.

As we have discussed, the bill was generated because there were a few usage days before the uninstallation date. As if we could optimize it somehow, we would definitely do that; unfortunately, we do not have the control over the payment process since it is managed by Shopify.

Still, gladly that we were able to fully refund the bill to your store.

Regards,

Lahana Swim AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app mainly to split variants of a product into individual products on a collection page. Problem is with every launch, the products do not display for a long time after you publish them. For example today we publish two products 15 minutes early to give plenty of time for the products to be displayed before Launch. 30 minutes post launch the products were still not displaying. thats 45 minute delay. it happens everytime we launch a product or a collection. It is completely unacceptable. Today is the last time. I will be uninstalling the app, Never recommending it. If i could leave ZERO STARS i would

July 27, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We have sent an email to investigate further this concern but have not heard back from you. Would you please check it?

We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and hope to be able to resolve this as soon as possible. Your kind collaboration is much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Frank about tea

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app distorted the loading of products for all my iPhone-users. The code was very much hidden and after deletion, uneasy to detect that this was the problem.

October 1, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for reaching out and for giving us your feedback, it really matters to us.

We want you to know that we're here to support you.

With your kind cooperation, we are investigating this issue and will try to figure out the best solution in earning back the flawless performance on your site.

In addition, please let us know should you have any other questions, we are always around here happy to help.

Warmest of regards,

Sample Haus Anything

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are like me and periodically like to make new collections and sell items from the new collection on the same day, I would steer clear of this app. They have been having issues with their sync function for quite a while now making it to where new collections do not display any products. They have assured me in the past that this is a temporary issue that they are fixing, and yet it persists. If you are more of a planner and your collections are made a while before you will ever send traffic to them, then this app may serve you well.

August 18, 2021

Our Dear Customer,

We're truly sorry that you are experiencing some issues with our app and we would like to apologize for any discomfort this brought you. We want you to know that we're here to support you.

Warmest of regards,

The Rotten Fruit Box

Location Portugal

I think this app will do what I need it to do. Unfortunately, customer support has been horrible. I have asked them to look at three simples things and after about 10 emails exchanged I don´t think they even understand the issues I have raised. We are just going back and forth and around in circles.

July 29, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with our app but of course, we are here to support you on this.

With your kind cooperation, we are under investigating this issue and will try to figure out the best solution in earning back the flawless performance on your site. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

All the best!

Redwood Fashion

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I do not like, that the app wants the entire order and client information, although this is not required for a product and search filter!
This data is most likely sold and therefore I cannot recommend this app and this kind of data greed!

June 17, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time for giving us a review!

Please understand that we take the Privacy matter seriously. We wish to be clear that our app does not read/store and sell the personal data as well as other information of the customers.

Regarding the Order permission, it is required for the Analytics feature to see the search/filter performance that contributes to your sales. From the analytics feature, you can optimize your product listing and structure to increase your conversion rate. Besides, customer personal information in orders is opted out during webhook processing. No store customer's personal data are being sent over to our app.

Furthermore, as transparently clarified in our Privacy & Compliance Policy of Boost Commerce document (https://help.boostcommerce.net/article/341-privacy-compliance), our app provides a setting for you to disable the Analytics feature and Orders permission. In order to do that, please follow this guide https://help.boostcommerce.net/article/488-how-to-enable-view-orders-permission-for-analytics

Your data are firmly secured with us, we only use these data to make the app work on your store and have transparently published these in the Privacy Policy (https://boostcommerce.net/pages/privacy-policy), Data Processing Agreement (https://boostcommerce.net/pages/dpa) and GDPR (https://boostcommerce.net/pages/gdpr) on our website. This has been explained in the onboarding process when you installed the app and accepted those terms & conditions.

We've reached out to you via email to address your concerns in details, please feel free to share with us should you need further support on this matter.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

SKAPE

I used this app for product filtering on my shopify store. In comparison to other apps that provide product filtering I have to say this one is slightly more difficult to use and also the price is much higher so would not recommend it because of this as there are better options on the market available. This app also impacted on the visibility of newly added products to my store which was a big issue as customers were not able to find all our products that should have been available. After speaking to Shopify technical department they had said the app had made changes to the code of the theme I was using which was causing the issue. I then had to revert to original version of the theme and rebuild my store again which was such a pain and waste of my time. I would not use this app as it could potentially cause big problems for your store as it did mine and there are also in my opinion much better alternative options available.

April 15, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Hope you are doing well! We have been trying to get in touch with you a few times but haven't heard from you just yet.

The issue with your new products' visibility was happened because you have exceeded the product quantity limit under your current plan (we have published the pricing policy and each plan's particularities on our website as you might already know at https://boostcommerce.net/pages/pricing). We have sent several notifications in-app as well as via email to inform you about this in advance (as describing on our Help Center: https://help.boostcommerce.net/article/425-what-happens-when-the-plan-exceeds) but unfortunately they couldn't catch your attention.

Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would love to win you back and provide you a much better experience in the near future. We are just an email away and always more than happy to support you whenever you're in need.

Best regard,